There are 200 users in the forums

2011-12 General NBA Discussion Thread

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Correction: The proposed deal to the Lakers is Chris Paul for Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom, source says.
yeah makes sense and they can still run for howard
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I can't believe how blatantly rigged the NBA is. A team that the NBA RUNS. A Team that is LITERALLY f**kING RUN BY THE NBA is trading a top 3 NBA player in Chris Paul for Houston's crap and Lamar Odom.
I am done with the NBA..... Nothing has changed

Something is fishy when the Lakers always seem to get everybody

The league just keeps gifting them stars
Id like to think the Hornets could have got more for Paul, its okay Ricky Rubio is gonna own him anyway
sam_amick Sam Amick
Source confirms reports that Paul appears headed to Lakers in 3-way deal with Houston. Gasol to Rox, Odom, Martin, Scola and Dragic to NO.
Originally posted by valrod33:
sam_amick Sam Amick
Source confirms reports that Paul appears headed to Lakers in 3-way deal with Houston. Gasol to Rox, Odom, Martin, Scola and Dragic to NO.

Man, if the Lakers can't land Howard, that's going to leave them pretty soft in the middle if/when Bynum goes down with an inevitable injury.
f**k ALL THESE "SUPERSTAR" TEAMS.

Bunch of p***y players. I miss the days where everyone actually loved the competition. If the Dubs don't make the playoffs, I hope the Bulls win it all.
as an NBA fan, i hate everything about this trade, just like you guys. As a laker fan, i love life
Point guards don't win championships. Big men do. The Suns would have won one in the last 20 years if elite PG's led teams to the championship title.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Point guards don't win championships. Big men do. The Suns would have won one in the last 20 years if elite PG's led teams to the championship title.

Steve Nash didnt have Kobe Bryant in the same backcourt though

who cares f**k the Lakers Lets go Heat
[ Edited by valrod33 on Dec 8, 2011 at 3:45 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Which is why the Lakers will regret this if they don't also get Dwight Howard.

However, it is looking likely that they get both Paul and Howard according to a number of sources.
Originally posted by crzy:

Which is why the Lakers will regret this if they don't also get Dwight Howard.

However, it is looking likely that they get both Paul and Howard according to a number of sources.

Yeah they still have Bynum which is who the Magic want im sure David Stern will force another team to cooperate with the trade and throw in some more players to make it work
This is why I could give a s**t less about the NBA sometimes.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
This is why I could give a s**t less about the NBA sometimes.

This
Share 49ersWebzone