There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011-12 General NBA Discussion Thread

SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears
Names talked about in CP3 3-way are: CP to Lakers, Gasol to HOU & Kevin Martin & Luis Scola and possible picks to Hornets, source tells Y!


Really, thats all they could get?
Houston would push to sign Nene as well if they get Gasol.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Houston would push to sign Nene as well if they get Gasol.

They should get marc gasoline too
ESPN is saying that with NY likely getting Chandler, they would entertain the possiblity of trading Amare to NO.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/7330900/tyson-chandler-dallas-mavericks-nears-deal-new-york-knicks-sources-say
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Eddy Curry is going to average a double double for the Heat.

The sandwich, not the stats.
Caron Butler to the Clippers for 3 years, $24M
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,858
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Caron Butler to the Clippers for 3 years, $24M


Originally posted by LA9erFan:


This new CBA changed nothing.

.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
ESPN is saying that with NY likely getting Chandler, they would entertain the possiblity of trading Amare to NO.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/7330900/tyson-chandler-dallas-mavericks-nears-deal-new-york-knicks-sources-say

Dont trade Amare !
WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Free agent forward Mike Dunleavy will sign a two year, $7.5 million deal with the Milwaukee Bucks, league source tells Y! Sports.
WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Hornets cooling on idea of Boston needing involvement of 3rd team, considering package of Rajon Rondo, Jeff Green and picks for Chris Paul.

Now thats the deal I would do if I were the Hornets
[ Edited by valrod33 on Dec 8, 2011 at 1:07 PM ]
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,858
Originally posted by valrod33:
WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Hornets cooling on idea of Boston needing involvement of 3rd team, considering package of Rajon Rondo, Jeff Green and picks for Chris Paul.

Now thats the deal I would do if I were the Hornets

agreed. That or the Nets. But why would Bos make that deal if Paul won't sign an extension?
Originally posted by valrod33:
WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Hornets cooling on idea of Boston needing involvement of 3rd team, considering package of Rajon Rondo, Jeff Green and picks for Chris Paul.

Now thats the deal I would do if I were the Hornets

They should have made that deal already if it's on the table.

Rondo, Green, & picks

or

Scola, Martin, & picks/young role players

Hmmmmmm.....
SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears
Cavs expected to use new amnesty rule on PG Baron Davis once the new CBA is official, source tells @YahooSports. Until then, BD in Cavs camp
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by valrod33:
WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Hornets cooling on idea of Boston needing involvement of 3rd team, considering package of Rajon Rondo, Jeff Green and picks for Chris Paul.

Now thats the deal I would do if I were the Hornets

agreed. That or the Nets. But why would Bos make that deal if Paul won't sign an extension?
One last championship run. I think Allen and Garnetts contracts are up after this year and them dudes are OTB.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,222
Originally posted by valrod33:
SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears
Names talked about in CP3 3-way are: CP to Lakers, Gasol to HOU & Kevin Martin & Luis Scola and possible picks to Hornets, source tells Y!


Really, thats all they could get?

That pretty much sucks for everyone but the Lakers. Seeing as how the NBA owns NO, I fully expect them to set the Lakers up favorably in any scenario. It's good for business.