LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 137 users in the forums

2011-12 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
The Spurs have decided to use the amnesty clause on contract of Richard Jefferson, league sources tell Y! Sports. He has 3 years, $30M left.

Sexual orientation discrimination
Tracy McGrady to the Hawks
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7327741/tracy-mcgrady-agrees-atlanta-hawks-one-year-veteran-minimum-deal-source-says

The NBA has informed teams that they can begin player transactions at 2 p.m., ET on Friday, league sources tell Y! Sports.
Just wanted to share this with you guys. What a f**kin' cool night. We lost by 6, but considering that they lost their average game last year by 30, it's progress. We had it down to 2 with about 4 minutes left, and then they hit a 3 and turned us over for a layup, and we couldn't climb back after that. Considering that they've had about 2 1/2 weeks to learn my offense and defense, they battled their asses off. The mood in the locker room afterward was great, because they can feel things moving in the right direction. Very proud of them. And the experience was unforgettable.

Here's my effeminate coaching pose. It needs some serious work.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Dec 7, 2011 at 11:58 PM ]
very cool pete, but man those legs are close together. try going for the arms crossed-legs spread posture next time; much more authoritative.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
very cool pete, but man those legs are close together. try going for the arms crossed-legs spread posture next time; much more authoritative.

Yes, but then you wouldn't be able to see how I color coordinated my shirt and tie to sorta match the school's colors.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

Yes, but then you wouldn't be able to see how I color coordinated my shirt and tie to sorta match the school's colors.

next game go with the Belicheck look
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I actually think you should take a seat Pete like Phil Jackson.

Phil Jackson is the only coach I can think of that doesn't even bother standing up.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Talk to me when you win a game Pete.

j/k man

I'm happy for you dude. When you become the GM of the Lakers, hire me as the special consultant to the laker girls.
Originally posted by crzy:
I actually think you should take a seat Pete like Phil Jackson.

Phil Jackson is the only coach I can think of that doesn't even bother standing up.

Problem is, Phil Jackson sitting on his padded throne is taller than I am standing up. I tried sitting down like a boss, and couldn't see s**t.

Cool pic coach. Those hands are kinda high on those hips. Maybe order a custom clipboard with the school colors/mascot on it and motivational saying on the back..
You have black kids on your team and still lost? Wtf? Just have them dunk every time.
Battier to the Heat
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7330117/memphis-grizzlies-shane-battier-plans-sign-miami-heat

Free agent guard Delonte West is considering the Suns, Lakers and Mavericks, league sources say. Re-signing with Boston is possible too.
Oden back to the Blazers
Share 49ersWebzone