There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011-12 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
42 wins Max

I like the way you think. But I prefer they get to within 1 game of the championship and then LeBron breaks their hearts by scoring 82. That is just how the Lakers roll.

I'll start the 12-13 thread tomorrow with a season preview.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'll start the 12-13 thread tomorrow with a season preview.

Soon...

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'll start the 12-13 thread tomorrow with a season preview.

Cool cant wait
Jordan Hill given 1 year probation for his legal troubles earlier in the year.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'll start the 12-13 thread tomorrow with a season preview.

4 hours and counting birthday boy! JK, enjoy your day.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'll start the 12-13 thread tomorrow with a season preview.

4 hours and counting birthday boy! JK, enjoy your day.

Ya, I'm sorry...not happening today.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Soon...


His ONE move that works 99% of the time
I think Skip Bayless & other Laker critics saying that the Nash-Kobe thing won't work are completely insane.

This is a all-star starting lineup, got rebounders, 3pt threats, and plenty of low/high post-play options.
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
I think Skip Bayless & other Laker critics saying that the Nash-Kobe thing won't work are completely insane.

This is a all-star starting lineup, got rebounders, 3pt threats, and plenty of low/high post-play options.


Agreed, but skip is a shock jock and only says s**t that pisses people off. He flip flops week to week to whatever is more shocking and will get talked about. He was riding the Niners hard last year and in the offseason, and now he's trashing them while everyone else has praise. Even after the first 2 weeks he was doing it.
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
I think Skip Bayless & other Laker critics saying that the Nash-Kobe thing won't work are completely insane.

This is a all-star starting lineup, got rebounders, 3pt threats, and plenty of low/high post-play options.


skip bayless is a f**king joke
It's going to be a nightmare for LeBron playing LA. He will be guarded by Artest then if he gets by Artest there will be Howard on the low block lol
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Soon...


His ONE move that works 99% of the time

Lulz James don't be mad. He still has time to develop more with actual coaches in LA... not like that mess that is orlando.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com