There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011-12 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

^I listened to that interview and he recapped it perfectly. Nothing to worry about regarding Dwight's back.
I'm ready for basketball now since baseball let me down

"pressure makes diamonds" LOL I love Drew tho, so Im cheering for his success but Jesus man...
[ Edited by GameOver on Aug 15, 2012 at 10:05 PM ]
Dwight just dropped $20 Million cash for a mansion in LA. Not a move one would make if they only plan on being around for 1 year.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,858
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Dwight just dropped $20 Million cash for a mansion in LA. Not a move one would make if they only plan on being around for 1 year.

Lies. Only one person drops straight cash, homey.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Dwight just dropped $20 Million cash for a mansion in LA. Not a move one would make if they only plan on being around for 1 year.

Signs with the Clippers, lol
i wonder if the warriors will ever be good....
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Signs with the Clippers, lol

that'd be so sad
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Signs with the Clippers, lol

that'd be so sad

I would LOL hard. That would suck for you dudes
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Signs with the Clippers, lol

that'd be so sad

I would LOL hard. That would suck for you dudes

I don't think they have the cap space to get him. Besides him leaving a s**t load of $$$ on the table to leave the Lakers.



But yeah, that'd suck.
The Lakers will hire Bernie Bickerstaff to their coaching staff, joining Eddie Jordan and Steve Clifford.

Anyone know about these coaches except for Eddie Jordan?
Originally posted by GameOver:
Quote:
The Lakers will hire Bernie Bickerstaff to their coaching staff, joining Eddie Jordan and Steve Clifford.

Anyone know about these coaches except for Eddie Jordan?

Clifford was an assistant coach with the Magic. He was in the running for the trailbalzers job, but chose the Lakers. He's defensive minded. Bickerstaff has been with a lot of teams in the NBA, one of which was the bobcats, where he was their first coach and GM. He gave Mike Brown his first shot in the NBA as an intern when he was the GM of the nuggets.
f**k real NBA franchises

Originally posted by marshniners24:
f**k real NBA franchises


Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com