There are 622 users in the forums
If you played sports in high school or college, what's the biggest thing you miss?
- 1 2
Sep 29, 2011 at 11:19 AM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,444
The games themselves. Never liked practice much but the thrill of the game.. that was the best. As a pitcher I really loved the battle against the hitter.
Sep 29, 2011 at 11:29 AM
- danimal
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,705
believe it or not I miss the practices. I loved being out on the field and playing baseball casually. The games were cool too, I had a great deal of confidence. so games for me were more or less the chance for me to showoff.
My kids don't have my nerve and that drives me crazy!!!
My kids don't have my nerve and that drives me crazy!!!
Sep 29, 2011 at 12:35 PM
- 49erfeeeever808
- Veteran
- Posts: 31,326
groupies.
Sep 29, 2011 at 12:42 PM
- cwilson830
- Staff
- Posts: 5,501
The two-a-days.
Sep 29, 2011 at 12:44 PM
- 49erfeeeever808
- Veteran
- Posts: 31,326
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
The camaraderie.
seriously this.
Sep 29, 2011 at 7:09 PM
- AXEGRINDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,680
the jockstraps
Sep 29, 2011 at 8:07 PM
- AC49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,079
Working at a high school I get to relive some of this!
Sep 29, 2011 at 10:34 PM
- SanFranMan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,254
Wrestling
Sep 29, 2011 at 10:41 PM
- CalNiner49
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,719
Conditioning
- 1 2