There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

So one time there was someone in this forum saying that Kobe >>> Jordan...

I don't remember his name, and I honestly didn't bother arguing with him past a certain point. Dude was a Laker homer without much of a grasp of the game. It was kind of pathetic. Anyway, that was before Kobay and his dream team got swept out of the playoffs this year. I'd love to hear this dude's thoughts on that ish if he's still over here. Just another proud moment for Kobay where he was humiliated in the playoffs. The Black Inchworm has caught some serious beatdowns in his career when his team was favored in the postseason. Seems strange for someone who I guess is supposed to be better than the greatest of all time.

WEST COAST BIAS ENGAGE
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
I don't remember his name, and I honestly didn't bother arguing with him past a certain point. Dude was a Laker homer without much of a grasp of the game. It was kind of pathetic. Anyway, that was before Kobay and his dream team got swept out of the playoffs this year. I'd love to hear this dude's thoughts on that ish if he's still over here. Just another proud moment for Kobay where he was humiliated in the playoffs. The Black Inchworm has caught some serious beatdowns in his career when his team was favored in the postseason. Seems strange for someone who I guess is supposed to be better than the greatest of all time.

WEST COAST BIAS ENGAGE

Kobe is still a great player but that was f**king funny
I rarely warn for a bad thread, but this one is especially bad.