There are 231 users in the forums

Frank McCourt Gets $1.2 Billion Offer For Dodgers

I just don't get it, no one goes to the games (they had the worst decline in attendance last year) and they have probably a top five s**ttiest stadium in the MLB.
Magic Johnson and his group just won the bid. Magic will be the new owner of the LA Dodgers.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Magic Johnson and his group just won the bid. Magic will be the new owner of the LA Dodgers.

They will be on the upswing.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

I agree. Magic will get players to come to LA
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Sold for 2 BILLION DOLLARS
"THE MAGIC IS BACK!"
warriors very own peter guber bought the parking lots at dodger stadium lol

I agree. Magic will get players to come to LA

Not to mention they have a wonderful young core to build around. And in coming years their payroll will begin to rise again. Should be interesting. The Giants need to get their act together.
Not to mention they have a wonderful young core to build around. And in coming years their payroll will begin to rise again. Should be interesting. The Giants need to get their act together.

i agree with that last part and the Giants need to sign matt cain NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by niners4lyfe on Mar 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM ]
what does magic really know about baseball? we'll see what happens.

How on earth did he get 2 billion? That's way too much for a sports franchise except maybe Manchester united.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Dodgers got the aids
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Holy s**t they overpaid. How can they afford to pay the ridiculously escalating salaries after shelling out 2 billion?
$2 billion

And f**k the dodgers
Okay MLB, now let the A's move to SJ....
Share 49ersWebzone