There are 187 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pat Summitt Dealing With Dementia

Don't follow women's basketball, at all but Pat Summit was the biggest ambassador and coaching talent for this sport it really going to hurt Women's College basketball now that she has left
i think women's sports in general are stupid and useless

but i'll still give credit where it's due. she's an icon for a reason, great career regardless of who she was coaching. i'd wager she could have coached a men's team quite competently.
  • bors
  • Veteran
lol she cray
Attention Whore
I forgot what this thread was about
she is an icon of basketball, and one of the best coaches of alltime, in any sport ...Take Care Pat
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
she is an icon of basketball, and one of the best coaches of alltime, in any sport ...Take Care Pat

this is totally true. I enjoyed watching her team in the women's tourney's.
Originally posted by drunk49er:
i think women's sports in general are stupid and useless

but i'll still give credit where it's due. she's an icon for a reason, great career regardless of who she was coaching. i'd wager she could have coached a men's team quite competently.

Agree. I understand that women want to play sports, but I have zero interest in watching them play when there is a male version that is 100x better.

Too bad Pat never took Tenn's offer to coach the men, I bet she would wave done well. She was a man among boys in women's basketball coaching.
Someone should post a picture of Summitt with the sunglasses coming down and then the "deal with it" text.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Agree. I understand that women want to play sports, but I have zero interest in watching them play when there is a male version that is 100x better.

Too bad Pat never took Tenn's offer to coach the men, I bet she would wave done well. She was a man among boys in women's basketball coaching.

Exactly.

Pat Summitt hits Hole in One: Not The Start of a Lesbian Joke
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

I'm sure that's not the first hole she's hit.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

I laughed at this comment:

Yeah, but does she remember

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home