YEAH
Never Forget!!!
Defending runner-ups.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Defending runner-ups.

What a fun year last year
Ducks are trash. Go Dawgs!

[ Edited by andes14 on Aug 7, 2011 at 10:53 PM ]
stop spamming this worthy thread with worthless garbage.

When was the last time Washington even beat Oregon lol
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Eh, in a bunch of Oregon's recent wins, UW's starting QB was out. But Washington has won championships (and a bowl game last year ). Plus the '91 squad was arguably the 2nd best college football team ever behind the '01 Hurricanes.

Oregon was solid in 2010, but still I think overrated. Only beat one really big time team (Stanford) and even they didn't have a really impressive regular season win. Super soft non conference schedule of late- Portland State, New Mexico, Purdue (shoulda lost that one too), etc. has helped.

If Brotzman doesn't blow it on BOTH chip shots, I think it very could have been an Auburn-Boise State BCS championship game.

But I suppose I can take it to the Pac-12 thread...
[ Edited by andes14 on Aug 7, 2011 at 11:28 PM ]
Originally posted by andes14:

Eh, in a bunch of Oregon's recent wins, UW's starting QB was out. But Washington has won championships (and a bowl game las year ).

Oregon was solid in 2010, but still I think overrated. Only beat one really big time team (Stanford) and even they didn't have a really impressive regular season win. Super soft non conference schedule of late- Portland State, New Mexico, Purdue (shoulda lost that one too), etc. has helped.

If Brotzman doesn't blow it on BOTH chip shots, I think it very could have been an Auburn-Boise State BCS championship game.

woah woah woah, everything you said was respectable (except we played Purdue in 2009, it was Tennessee last year which was a big win) until you mentioned Boise st.

There is NO WAY Boise St. plays in the National Championship even if they won LOL.

Oregon was #1 in the rankings like half the season and only lost it when Auburn came back and beat Alabama.

Ask any analyst/expert/coach and they'll say that Auburn/Oregon were the 2 best teams last year in the NCAA hands down...

You want to talk about soft schedules? Boise St. played in the f**king WAC when Oregon played in the 2nd best conference in the nation.
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Aug 7, 2011 at 11:30 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

Get this out of here!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Get this out of here!

Eh, in a bunch of Oregon's recent wins, UW's starting QB was out. But Washington has won championships (and a bowl game las year ).

woah woah woah, everything you said was respectable (except we played Purdue in 2009, it was Tennessee last year which was a big win)

and there is NO WAY Boise St. plays in the National Championship even if they won LOL.

Oregon was #1 in the rankings like half the season and only lost it when Auburn came back and beat Alabama.

Ask any analyst/expert/coach and they'll say that Auburn/Oregon were the 2 best teams last year in the NCAA hands down...

You want to talk about soft schedules? Boise St. played in the f**king WAC when Oregon played in the 2nd best conference in the nation.

While Pac-10>WAC, Boise State still would have had more impressive wins...closing out the previous season beating TCU and then winning AT Va Tech (in Maryland but still essentially a home game for them) and AT Nevada are 2 VERY quality wins...one more than Oregon can claim.

woah woah woah, everything you said was respectable (except we played Purdue in 2009, it was Tennessee last year which was a big win)

and there is NO WAY Boise St. plays in the National Championship even if they won LOL.

While Pac-10>WAC, Boise State still would have had more impressive wins...closing out the previous season beating TCU and then winning AT Va Tech (in Maryland but still essentially a home game for them) and AT Nevada are 2 VERY quality wins...one more than Oregon can claim.

OK well Oregon beat Tennessee IN Nashville, when it is very tough for any team to come into SEC territory. We beat ranked USC in socal, beat a Stanford team who ended up being ranked 3rd or 4th, and beat a very good and ranked Arizona team.

And its not even that we beat them, its HOW we beat them. Besides the CAL game, the closest a team has gotten to us was 19 points (Arizona).

Plus, add on all of the rest of the games, PAC-10 >>>>>>>> than anything the WAC has to offer besides Nevada.

There was no way that Boise St. would have crept in front of Oregon even if they won.

Auburn was the best team and Oregon was the 2nd best team and the National Championship proved that.

If it wasn't for a fluke Michael Dyer and his knee wasn't down bulls**t call, the game could have turned out completely differently.

we had momentum going our way and who knows.

whoa whoa whoa.....

Since when are you an Oregon Ducks fan? I thought you liked USC?
Share 49ersWebzone