There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 Oregon Ducks Football Thread

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,157
again..video games....but thomas (QB) ALLLLWAYYYYYS gets hurt..usually doesn't last more then 1 quarter in ncaa 12...is he a p***y in real life too?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,157
oregon is my team in ncaa 12 btw
Originally posted by jrg:
again..video games....but thomas (QB) ALLLLWAYYYYYS gets hurt..usually doesn't last more then 1 quarter in ncaa 12...is he a p***y in real life too?

LOL definitely not, I've seen him take a BUNCH of big hits and always pops up like a Warrior.

I think he only got hurt once this season which was against Washington State; he fell awkwardly on his wrist and sprained it or something. He missed the rest of the half and that was it.

And good choice, although they are probably the cheapest team to play with in NCAA lol . I'm curious, are you allowed to run the no-huddle offense like they run in real life?
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Aug 22, 2011 at 12:14 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,157
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by jrg:
again..video games....but thomas (QB) ALLLLWAYYYYYS gets hurt..usually doesn't last more then 1 quarter in ncaa 12...is he a p***y in real life too?

LOL definitely not, I've seen him take a BUNCH of big hits and always pops up like a Warrior.

I think he only got hurt once this season which was against Washington State; he fell awkwardly on his wrist and sprained it or something. He missed the rest of the half and that was it.

And good choice, although they are probably the cheapest team to play with in NCAA lol . I'm curious, are you allowed to run the no-huddle offense like they run in real life?

i haven't done it (or know how)

but lamichael james and thomas (both qb and wr) kill people

undefeated w/ orgeon..its not even fair
Originally posted by jrg:
i haven't done it (or know how)

but lamichael james and thomas (both qb and wr) kill people

undefeated w/ orgeon..its not even fair

yup, they do that in real life too.

How good is Cliff Harris #13? He should be the #1 CB

And Kenjon Barner, the backup RB #24?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,157
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by jrg:
i haven't done it (or know how)

but lamichael james and thomas (both qb and wr) kill people

undefeated w/ orgeon..its not even fair

yup, they do that in real life too.

How good is Cliff Harris #13? He should be the #1 CB

And Kenjon Barner, the backup RB #24?

harris #13 i haven't seen much...but i guess thats a good thing...dont really remember much of him...kenjon barner is a STUD as well. if i didn't have james id use him just as much...a lot of times when i need a first bad i'll use both of them in the backfield...pretty much unstoppable w/ thomas able to scramble and james/barner next to him lol
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by jrg:
i haven't done it (or know how)

but lamichael james and thomas (both qb and wr) kill people

undefeated w/ orgeon..its not even fair

yup, they do that in real life too.

How good is Cliff Harris #13? He should be the #1 CB

And Kenjon Barner, the backup RB #24?

harris #13 i haven't seen much...but i guess thats a good thing...dont really remember much of him...kenjon barner is a STUD as well. if i didn't have james id use him just as much...a lot of times when i need a first bad i'll use both of them in the backfield...pretty much unstoppable w/ thomas able to scramble and james/barner next to him lol

Tripple-headed attack, I love it

And Cliff Harris is a monster, probably the best player on the defense. Gonna be a 1st round pick this year unless teams are really turned off by his off-field issues.
I hate to admit it but I like playing with Oregon on NCAA as well.

Obviously I always play a Dynasty first with Boise State but it gets old going undefeated every year and still wind up ranked #4 and a NC snub. That and recruiting is a lot more difficult with Boise as well. It's a little easier this year with the prestige of Boise State rising but I still have a hard time getting 5 star players to choose Boise over the bigger colleges.

So I cross over to the dark side and play with Oregon from time to time.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I hate to admit it but I like playing with Oregon on NCAA as well.

Obviously I always play a Dynasty first with Boise State but it gets old going undefeated every year and still wind up ranked #4 and a NC snub. That and recruiting is a lot more difficult with Boise as well. It's a little easier this year with the prestige of Boise State rising but I still have a hard time getting 5 star players to choose Boise over the bigger colleges.

So I cross over to the dark side and play with Oregon from time to time.

Don't worry, your secret is safe in here.

And I don't blame you for switching to the GOOD side, it was the right decision
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I hate to admit it but I like playing with Oregon on NCAA as well.

Obviously I always play a Dynasty first with Boise State but it gets old going undefeated every year and still wind up ranked #4 and a NC snub. That and recruiting is a lot more difficult with Boise as well. It's a little easier this year with the prestige of Boise State rising but I still have a hard time getting 5 star players to choose Boise over the bigger colleges.

So I cross over to the dark side and play with Oregon from time to time.

Don't worry, your secret is safe in here.

And I don't blame you for switching to the GOOD side, it was the right decision

haha.

Yeah, don't act like you've never played with Oregon against Boise State so you can actually beat for once.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
haha.

Yeah, don't act like you've never played with Oregon against Boise State so you can actually beat for once.

Actually, I can because I have never played that game

I'm a madden guy and play as the niners so we can actually beat teams like the Eagles and Steelers
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
haha.

Yeah, don't act like you've never played with Oregon against Boise State so you can actually beat for once.

Actually, I can because I have never played that game

I'm a madden guy and play as the niners so we can actually beat teams like the Eagles and Steelers

Man, you're missing out. NCAA football is great.

I get Madden every year as well but building a college football dynasty is a lot more fun for me. The recruiting aspects are great and sometimes frustrating when you don't get the player you covet. Just so much more depth than Madden.

Like you said though, Madden is the only place where you can actually turn the Niners into contenders again. Maybe one of these years we'll turn it around. Definitely looking forward to building this team with Jim Harbaugh at the helm. s**t, I've fired either Nolan or Singletary every year for the past few Maddens.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Man, you're missing out. NCAA football is great.

I get Madden every year as well but building a college football dynasty is a lot more fun for me. The recruiting aspects are great and sometimes frustrating when you don't get the player you covet. Just so much more depth than Madden.

Like you said though, Madden is the only place where you can actually turn the Niners into contenders again. Maybe one of these years we'll turn it around. Definitely looking forward to building this team with Jim Harbaugh at the helm. s**t, I've fired either Nolan or Singletary every year for the past few Maddens.
LOL that's hella funny.

But yeah, I've heard a lot of people say that NCAA is better than Madden but I just haven't gotten around to trying it.

I usually only play football video games when I'm home from college with my buddy and we create ourselves and then draft us onto a fantasy team

I love playing FS, I've practically mastered the position.
LSU suspended Jordan Jefferson and won't play against Oregon

GO DUCKS!

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home