There are 652 users in the forums
Clash's "London Calling" Used As Ad Jingle For 2012 Olympics
Aug 1, 2011 at 2:32 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Aug 1, 2011 at 2:48 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
I was sure this was a VDSF thread.
Aug 1, 2011 at 2:52 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I was sure this was a VDSF thread.


Aug 1, 2011 at 3:01 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I was sure this was a VDSF thread.
Lol seriously
Aug 1, 2011 at 3:04 PM
- boast
- Hella Fame
- Posts: 156,348
you guys just don't get it.
it's a very inappropriate song to push the Olympics
it's a very inappropriate song to push the Olympics
Aug 1, 2011 at 6:33 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by boast:
you guys just don't get it.
it's a very inappropriate song to push the Olympics
No, I get it. But it's still a VDSF like thread. Especially in Other Sports.
Aug 1, 2011 at 6:42 PM
- Amir
- RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
- Posts: 28,036
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by boast:
you guys just don't get it.
it's a very inappropriate song to push the Olympics
No, I get it. But it's still a VDSF like thread. Especially in Other Sports.
