2011 pac 12 football

i dont think colorado wins a game this year
Originally posted by maximill15:

Oregon is going to ANNIHILATE them

they will beat Washington st
Brandon Magee, starting OLB for us, tore his achilles and is done for the year...

WTF UNIVERSE!!!! STOP f**kING WITH US!! Lost starting CB, starting OLB, starting DE, starting WR, #2 RB who would have split time. Starting QB from last year is also done (concussions).

And we haven't even played a game yet. f**k this s**t is frustrating, keep losing players. We have depth at all those positions (except CB) so its not quite panic, but still losing so many starters/veterans is a very bad omen.

In years past it was always our o-line that had the injury bug, thankfully they seem to be staying healthy so far. But at this rate we might not even have a team by our first game.

Brandon Magee was a big time player for us, our DC said he was our best player last year (yes, better than Burfict). We have 2 seniors that will compete for the open spot and both of them looked good in short stints last year.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Aug 13, 2011 at 8:10 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Brandon Magee, starting OLB for us, tore his achilles and is done for the year...

WTF UNIVERSE!!!! STOP f**kING WITH US!! Lost starting CB, starting OLB, starting DE, starting WR, #2 RB who would have split time. Starting QB from last year is also done (concussions).

And we haven't even played a game yet. f**k this s**t is frustrating, keep losing players. We have depth at all those positions (except CB) so its not quite panic, but still losing so many starters/veterans is a very bad omen.

In years past it was always our o-line that had the injury bug, thankfully they seem to be staying healthy so far. But at this rate we might not even have a team by our first game.

Brandon Magee was a big time player for us, our DC said he was our best player last year (yes, better than Burfict). We have 2 seniors that will compete for the open spot and both of them looked good in short stints last year.

All teams go through injuries. My team just lost their starting fullback for the season
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Lol, I'm just happy they play at Stanford this year!

I'll be there
Cal is taking back the ax #fact
Originally posted by toeknee:
Cal is taking back the ax #fact
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

I'll be there

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

I'll be there

should be a hell of a game
Cal is going 7-5, 8-4 at best
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I would take that. Watch out in 2012 & 2013 if our recruits live up to their hype
Originally posted by AC49er:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I would take that. Watch out in 2012 & 2013 if our recruits live up to their hype

reading CDJ is actually performing well and has a lead on the #2 RB position

even better, Chris McCain is BEASTING in practices, we need some studs at OLB as we play a 3-4
Originally posted by AC49er:
All teams go through injuries. My team just lost their starting fullback for the season

like that comes close to compare, lmao joke
Share 49ersWebzone