Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 785 users in the forums

The Official UEFA Champions League Final (Man U. vs Barca)

Cool explanation of soccer v. football.............
btw would anyone have a link to watch it on a mobile? Looking for a link for a sprint EVO
WTF!!! theyre showing this on FOX! ill be damned. I just wish they woulda started doing this years ago when I didnt have DirecTV. a*****es. whatever. haha.
I love both teams but I wanna see Chicharito get a winners medal.
Man U matching up real well so far
Messi
Wow they made that look SO easy.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Wow they made that look SO easy.

they do, don't they
Damn! THEY made THAT look so easy.. What a goal!!
[ Edited by chico49erfan on May 28, 2011 at 12:19 PM ]
it's on now
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,488
Can't stand messi. Go man u
  • 190836
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,972
Can't stand Man-U, go messi!
Originally posted by Brew:
Can't stand messi. Go man u

Why?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone