Not a member? Register Now!

WCF: THUNDER VS. MAVS

Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Dirk has 24 free throws
Wrigged

lol this ^

I wonder if the Mavs will be Dirkalicious @0:22 tonight.

The Durantula over Hayward
Originally posted by valrod33:
Woooooooooo Durantula just made heyward his b***h

that was beasty..

harden out there ballin'.. i'm glad they keepin' westbrook on the bench.. they better not lose this one

bailout foul.. cmon.. bull ishhh
it's amazing.. even when westbrook is on the bench.. they can't get the ball into durant's hands
I need a quick recap, somebody educate me on how OKC won this game
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I need a quick recap, somebody educate me on how OKC won this game

okc shot over 50%.. bench (including harden) played well.. kept ball hoggin westbrook on the sidelines in the 4th qtr.. got stops at the end of the game

That was so filthy...outside of Lebron James and D12- I've not seen a player jump that high in last few years. His head was as high as the rim...ridiculous.
Game 1: Dirk has the best game of his career and Dallas seems to dominate the game yet OK'C hAngs around and only loses by 9

Game 2: ok'c proves that they are loaded with fire power and at any moment it can go on a run and win a game.

I think Dallas is better built to win, but on a off game shooting OKC
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Game 1: Dirk has the best game of his career and Dallas seems to dominate the game yet OK'C hAngs around and only loses by 9

Game 2: ok'c proves that they are loaded with fire power and at any moment it can go on a run and win a game.

I think Dallas is better built to win, but on a off game shooting OKC

Damn iPhone!

Anyways OK'C is gonna get their points, Dallas has to play game 1 level more than 1 game to win this series.

f**king
Just like the entire playoffs...

of course MIA and OKC would win one on the road: unpredictable.

Still think teams must outscore DAL to beat them and OKC role players went on an impressive shooting percentage.
Lol. I love watching jason terry with a hand in his face.

Haywood should press charges.
thunder wanted that game more...we gotta win this next game at OKC[/left]