There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WCF: THUNDER VS. MAVS

Dallas in Five. They are too good. Portland and the Lakers were probably the toughest path for any team in the playoffs. OKC will be easy for them.
I think the Mavs should win, but it's possible they blew their wad exploding on the Lakers the way they did. They were completely on fire, and if they are able to keep that going, it's gonna be tough for anybody to stop them.

That said, seeing the young okc squad advance would be better for the association, so go okc. 
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I think the Mavs should win, but it's possible they blew their wad exploding on the Lakers the way they did. They were completely on fire, and if they are able to keep that going, it's gonna be tough for anybody to stop them.

That said, seeing the young okc squad advance would be better for the association, so go okc. 

This will really tell us if Dirk is for real and determined to win it all. I did hear that they are really battling in practice with some scruffs hear and their. Good idea to have a full scrimmage with refs.

Jason Terry still has it going. I remember when HOU won the championships. Robert Horry, Kenny Smith and Sam Cassell were lighting it up from downtown throughout the series and when they weren't lighting it up, they were hitting clutch shots.

Quote:
Jason Terry finished up Friday's all-in scrimmage with the sort of 3-point shot that he befuddled the Los Angeles Lakers with on Sunday in the close-out game.
"I just hit one here in the scrimmage, they (teammates) looked at me like, 'Wow, how did he hit that?' '' Terry said after the robust practice. "It went in. I definitely couldn't see the rim on that one.''
Terry said he still hasn't watched any replay of Game 4, when he knocked in nine of 10 3-pointers in a record-tying playoff performance. Like the rest of the Mavericks , Terry is ready to see who wins the series between Oklahoma City and Memphis. Game 6 in that conference semifinals series is tonight with the Thunder owning a chance to close things out.
"I'm definitely ready,'' Terry said. "It'll be really interesting to see what happens tonight. And whatever happens, we'll finally know, after tonight, when we'll play. I think that not-knowing is always tough. But after tonight, we will know. We're ready.''
Terry said he would have been fine with lacing up the sneakers and playing on Monday because of the adrenaline the Mavericks had going after taking down the Lakers. But he also knows that getting some rest in between series is a good thing.
"It hasn't even been that strange,'' he said. "It's been good work. Coach has mixed in good rest, also. It was welcomed, it was needed, I know for a lot of guys, and it keeps you fresh. It keeps you on your toes and it keeps you hungry. That's the most important thing. I'm getting up more shots than I would normally. So I love it.''
Eddie Sefko
Let's Go Mavs!!!
should be a fun series to watch..

love ya j-kidd.. but i'm going for the young squad.. #OKC #IbakaWestbrookDurant
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Go OkC
Westbrook is a specimen
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Dallas in 6. I want Dirk and Kidd to finally get a ring.
I put $10 on the Thunder to win it all when I was in Vegas this past weekend. Just cuz.
red river rivalry NBA style
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
red river rivalry NBA style

lol, this is nothing like the Cotton Bowl.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Dirk is blowin the frack up in this game......damn man
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Come on Thunder!

Got $$$$$ on you!
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Come on Thunder!

Got $$$$$ on you!

Screw dirk. Whos this Jose barrea guy
Dirk just beasted from the start of the game!
Dirk has 24 free throws
Wrigged