Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WCF: THUNDER VS. MAVS

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Thunder in 6!!!

Let's go OKC
Gotta go with OKC for two reasons:

1. Better matchup with either the Bulls/Heat with their youth and better high-caliber player matchups.

2. Hate the Mavs...sorry....
Thunder in 6
kinda hard to root for the Mavs (they're just easy to dislike, to me anyways) although I would like to see Jason Kidd get a ring.

I root for Kevin Durant but f**king hate Westbrook, I guess I'll root for OKC, kinda
I hate dirk so I want the thunder to win but the Mavs will win in 6
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hate dirk so I want the thunder to win but the Mavs will win in 6

This, except I dont hate Dirk...its time for Kidd and Dirk to win one.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Thunder in 6!!!

Let's go OKC

No way the Thunder will win. They have some great young guys. But they just played 7 games. Including triple overtime games and overtime games. They have to be tired. Mavs should win. It would be a big choke if the Mavs don't win this series.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Thunder in 6!!!

Let's go OKC

No way the Thunder will win. They have some great young guys. But they just played 7 games. Including triple overtime games and overtime games. They have to be tired. Mavs should win. It would be a big choke if the Mavs don't win this series.

Who is more likely to get tired a bunch of well rested 32 year olds, or a bunch of 22 year olds who played a hard fought 7 game series? When you are young like the Thunder you recover from physical stress a lot faster than someone over 30. This series is going to be interesting. The Mavericks ability to spread the floor should help take some of the youthful energy out of the Thunder. If the Mavericks aren't hitting their shots OKC could run them to death. I think this series is going to be decided on Dallas's 3 point shooting. I am going to take Dallas, just because they have home court advantage, and it is going to take them 6 or 7 games. I would like to see Dirk get a ring.
Originally posted by BobS:
Thunder in 6!!!

Let's go OKC

Who is more likely to get tired a bunch of well rested 32 year olds, or a bunch of 22 year olds who played a hard fought 7 game series? When you are young like the Thunder you recover from physical stress a lot faster than someone over 30. This series is going to be interesting. The Mavericks ability to spread the floor should help take some of the youthful energy out of the Thunder. If the Mavericks aren't hitting their shots OKC could run them to death. I think this series is going to be decided on Dallas's 3 point shooting. I am going to take Dallas, just because they have home court advantage, and it is going to take them 6 or 7 games. I would like to see Dirk get a ring.

If it's a running and fast break series I suppose the Thunder have a little chance. If it's a half court series I think the Mavs with their experience and outside shooting will win. I think the Mavs win either way. They are more seasoned. You need a little experience when you get down to the conference finals. I don't think the Thunder will be ready for this pressure.
Originally posted by BobS:
Thunder in 6!!!

Let's go OKC

Yeah , when the Celtic won it they played 2 seven game series and 2 six game series to win it all. And they weren't young
As someone mentioned earlier...It's time for Dirk and Kidd to get a ring.

Although, being a Pistons fan, Kidd did urk the hell out of me sometimes when he played for New Jersey.
MAVSSSSSSS
Go Mavs, want to see Peja, Dirk, Kidd, Marion, and Terry get a ring. I like Chandler and Haywood too. They have a team of hard working vets who have been playing for a long time and need to finally win a ring.
Beards win championships
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Go Mavs, want to see Peja, Dirk, Kidd, Marion, and Terry get a ring. I like Chandler and Haywood too. They have a team of hard working vets who have been playing for a long time and need to finally win a ring.

hell ya im hoping for mavs vs heat just so Peja or Bibby finally get the hardware