LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Washington Wizards new uni's

I admire the Wizllets for giving jobs to the blind.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by valrod33:
New Wizards Jerseys

they look like doo doo

The bottom dude has the old Penny Hardaway Shoes from 1996. Remember those? I see some of the old penny's at like Foot Locker's, Finish Line, etc.

I seen that..they are ok, but if they wanted to incorporate the old with the new, it could be a slight bit better..they want to follow the the GSW uni's
Originally posted by crzy:
I like em

They look like ABA jerseys

I like them
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by crzy:
I like em

They look like ABA jerseys

I like them

Those way too clean.
Sometimes, the old shouldn't always be new.

These uni's will get old fast...because they are.

If there's a team that should go to the old colors, it's the Kings.
I think the Thunder should change their jersey's. If they keep winning, they may not.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I admire the Wizllets for giving jobs to the blind.

They got the idea from OKC
theyre better than the ones they had before...

that retarded vector wizard logo still has to go though.

i wish theyd have just stayed the Bullets in the first place. apparently they had to construe the popularity of Wes Unseld's Bullets Mitchell and Ness jersey as gang related...
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
I think the Thunder should change their jersey's. If they keep winning, they may not.

the Thunder are one of those classic teams that starts out with a uniform that sucks, and about 3-4 years in they change it because someone finally said something.

the logo is fine, the colors are fine, but the uniform is arranged horribly.
Wizards is the dumbest logo ever

Originally posted by Niners99:

i wish theyd have just stayed the Bullets in the first place. apparently they had to construe the popularity of Wes Unseld's Bullets Mitchell and Ness jersey as gang related...

Yea that was the lamest thing everybody in DC had ever heard of. The real reason was he was trying to change the team image b./c at the time Juwan Howard and Cris Webber were getting into trouble everyday of the week. Webber had been arrested while smoking weed on the way to practice. Then him and Juwan had some major rape allegations. Then they had this staged contest where everybody in the area got to vote. The final 2 choices were the Wizards or the Sea dogs. Thus they are the Wizards. Nobody wanted either name except the ownership.
White ones look neat. But these are basically the Washington Capitals colors.
Those black and gold ones they had a few years ago were really bad. Good thing they trashed those.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Yea that was the lamest thing everybody in DC had ever heard of. The real reason was he was trying to change the team image b./c at the time Juwan Howard and Cris Webber were getting into trouble everyday of the week. Webber had been arrested while smoking weed on the way to practice. Then him and Juwan had some major rape allegations. Then they had this staged contest where everybody in the area got to vote. The final 2 choices were the Wizards or the Sea dogs. Thus they are the Wizards. Nobody wanted either name except the ownership.

what better names to represent the nations capital than the Wizards or the Sea Dogs?

with the high crime rate in DC, at least "Bullets" was accurate.
Share 49ersWebzone