LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 251 users in the forums

Lakers vs. Celtics

Lakers vs. Celtics

Who has a better chance of bouncing back from their 0-2 deficits and making their series a contest now.

Lakers next two are in Dallas
Boston hosts Miami with their next two games.

What a changing of the guard. Will the old timers strike back with their canes!?
Lakers. Celtics are too old
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Who has a better chance of bouncing back from their 0-2 deficits and making their series a contest now.

Lakers next two are in Dallas
Boston hosts Miami with their next two games.

What a changing of the guard. Will the old timers strike back with their canes!?

It'll be a Memphis vs Atlanta NBA Finals. Ratings Galore.

This in turn will force David Stern's hand.

I foresee the offseason as follows:

Lakers acquire Dwight Howard for scraps, and sign Chris Paul to the vet minimum...with the promise that Jerry Buss will give him money under the table.
Celtics acquire a regeneration chamber and bring back Bird, Chief, and McHale
in their prime.
Warriors draft Jimmer Fredette and trade Stephen Curry and Monta Ellis to Miami for Zydrunas Ilgauskas and the rights to Alonzo Mourning. They then cut both players after 30 days, allowing them to return to the Heat.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Obviously Celtics - because they got 2 home games to even things up. Miami is up 2-0, but all they did was win 2 games at home. Home team is supposed to win.

Lakers have to now go to Dallas and win 2 straight. That's gonna be a b***h.

Having said that, I believe Heat will win. They will go all the way to the finals. I'm sticking with my picks of OKC vs. Heat in the NBA Finals.

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on May 5, 2011 at 06:48:43 ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I say Lakers.

Heat are playing some damn good ball right now.
Celtics
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

The Lakers aren't exactly spring chickens. I think the Lakers play older than any team in the league. They don't even quickly push the ball up the court when they have obvious fast break opportunities, at least the Celtics run once in a while.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by valrod33:

The Lakers aren't exactly spring chickens. I think the Lakers play older than any team in the league. They don't even quickly push the ball up the court when they have obvious fast break opportunities, at least the Celtics run once in a while.

They also have played more games than anyone left in the playoffs over the last three years. plus Kobe and Gasol played for their Olympic teams. I think that their legs are dead.
Neither one.
Celtics

Share 49ersWebzone