Let's go Phoenix Mavericks!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
With game on the line -

1. Kobe with a turnover
2. Kobe trips over himself
3. Kobe misses an open 3

Awesome.
Thatta baby Phil

8 point lead and you have our B squad out there for the first 5 minutes of the 4th quarter, Kobe sits for the first 6, and we end up giving up the entire lead and goes down to the wire against a great finishing team w dirk and terry.

figure it the f*ck out Phil.
Looks like Phil will actually be required to coach this series. Solid production from Pau and Odom and great production from Kobe usually equals a convincing win.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
"It had nothing to do with me," Kobe said. "There've been games where I shot the ball 30 times and Pau's has big offensive games in those games. I'm gonna do what I do. I think the second unit and that crew we gotta make a conscious effort to get the ball into Pau, get the ball into Andrew. But it had nothing to do with me...It had nothing to do with my shots."

- Kobe shot 14/29 and had 0 assists.

Wow, what a game. This series is going to bad for my heart, but great win Mavs! We needed to be able to come away with at least one of the first two in LA.

Ready for game 2
Originally posted by niners94:
My prediction is already dead. Did anybody notice all the favorites lost game one? Weird.

The Heat didn't lose
Hope the lakers get swept.
I didn't watch the game, but I am impressed that the Mavs held the Laker front court to less than 25 points.

What is even more impressive is they contained Blake lol
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I didn't watch the game, but I am impressed that the Mavs held the Laker front court to less than 25 points.

What is even more impressive is they contained Blake lol

Chandler is the Mavs most important piece. He's changing shots in the middle and even forcing Kobe to kick out from his help.

Odom is nearly fouling Dirk every time and I can easily see him pick up 3 fouls quickly in game 2. There were a lot of no calls that Dirk should have gotten.

Old man Jason Kidd comes through. There offense isn't as controlled when he's not on the court.

Phil may be forced to start Odom and have Bynum be the go-to guy with the 2nd team or maybe start Bynum and Odom and have Pau lead the bench.

DAL is going to gift wrap Game 2 to the Lakers.

[ Edited by Joecool on May 3, 2011 at 09:16:36 ]
Lakers aren't gonna change any thing, they are the better team and the better team always wins a 7 game series.
Originally posted by susweel:
Lakers aren't gonna change any thing, they are the better team and the better team always wins a 7 game series.

57-25
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by susweel:

57-25

As opposed to last year, when the Lakers went 57-25.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com