Lakers flat out deserve this loss... Wow what a f**king choke job
Kobes 3 looked good
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
With game on the line -

1. Kobe with a turnover
2. Kobe trips over himself
3. Kobe misses an open 3

So clutch.
The refs f**ked us over in this but its all good well be back.

I hate Mark Cubans gay ass.
I love how pau gasol screamed when kobe fell into him

I wonder if when he is banging his girl if he just randomly screams at different times while f**kin
Nice
My prediction is already dead. Did anybody notice all the favorites lost game one? Weird.
I turned the channel at the beginning of the third when the lakers looked like they were gonna rape the macs turn it back to check the score and see its a close game again.

What happened
I'm gonna stick with my prediction of LA in 5 until the lakers show to me that they could actually get out played by the other team and not themselves
How do the Lakers lose the 1st game so much? They are the better team talent wise. They have the experience. They were playing at home.
Sooo F**KIN tired of refs rewarding flops. Dirk has 1/10 the contact on his foul call, but flops and gets 2 FTs. Kidd can body up Kobe for 3 straight possessions with his hands all over Kobe on the dribble, then he can run through Pau's arms and cause a turnover with no call cuz theyre busy trying to score rather than draw a foul. I guess if Kobe flailed his arms and fell over or if Pau overreacted he would be on the FT line. Just an embarrassment.

The league has become so sensitive to physical play that refs overreact to what appears to be excessive contact, which naturally leads to floppers. The rules are wrong. What happened to the days where you just played ball and didnt try to bait calls. As long as there is 0 penalty for a flop and such a huge reward players are going to continue to do it.

We've been conditioned to believe its ok to "work the refs", "sell a call", or blame players that get screwed by saying you "cant put yourself in that position." Like any of that means something. I dont care if Nowitski "sells a call" by pretending he's been shot by a sniper. I dont care about "letting the players decide it" in the last possession. All that is horses**t. Just play basketball and call it how it is. All these unwritten rules are made up to serve a purpose rather than seeing who has more points at the end of the game.

/end rant
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
How do the Lakers lose the 1st game so much? They are the better team talent wise. They have the experience. They were playing at home.

They f**ked around for a few quarters and lost... Per usual
Originally posted by valrod33:
I turned the channel at the beginning of the third when the lakers looked like they were gonna rape the macs turn it back to check the score and see its a close game again.

What happened

Kobe got raped like that white girl in Colorado but the refs didn't blow the whistle therefore justice wasn't served
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com