Round 2: Lakers 0 vs. Mavs 4

• AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
In a weird way, I really am happy for all you Laker haters. It's been a long time since you fellers have had anything to be cheerful about.

I guess they are on the "whoever" bandwagon now.

Let's just say I wouldn't mind if Lebron gets 6 rings which makes Wade have 7.

I live in dallas, bandwagon capital of the world, and i have heard people saying quote, " I stopped rooting for the mavericks after the warriors creamed them in 2007, but I am going for them now". That quote was played on some local news channel here. Pretty much sums up the dallas sports fan in general.

I would say the Lakers have more bandwagon fans than anyone because of their recent success. It is obvious here, your average sports fan roots for the local team. This is the 49er Webzone, so the local homers would be Warrior fans, yet most Zoners are Laker Fans.

Most zoners are not Lakers fans. That's just untrue. Most Lakers fans on this board live in Socal or grew up there. Go figure.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
In a weird way, I really am happy for all you Laker haters. It's been a long time since you fellers have had anything to be cheerful about.

I live in dallas, bandwagon capital of the world, and i have heard people saying quote, " I stopped rooting for the mavericks after the warriors creamed them in 2007, but I am going for them now". That quote was played on some local news channel here. Pretty much sums up the dallas sports fan in general.

I would say the Lakers have more bandwagon fans than anyone because of their recent success. It is obvious here, your average sports fan roots for the local team. This is the 49er Webzone, so the local homers would be Warrior fans, yet most Zoners are Laker Fans.

Lakers have always had a strong following, basically since I have been alive only two losing seasons. 1994, 2005. Always have star power. The Laker hater cant stand the fact Lakers always land star players and beat up on the rest of the NBA. Shows how smart the organization is though.

I hate the lakers winning bc of the fans
I hate laker fans lol...

Back when I use to pay attention to basketball I used to be a huge warriors fan. I remember a couple years ago I was watching a warriors-lakers game, 4th quarter, about 6 sec left, and Warriors ball. Freakin' Derrick Fisher pulled down Monta Ellis and Monta Ellis got called for the foul! Warriors lost the game and Fisher started celebrating like a little girl with the rest of the lakers...I'm glad they got swept against the Mavs.

That game still pisses me off
Originally posted by SanFranMan:

Lakers have always had a strong following, basically since I have been alive only two losing seasons. 1994, 2005. Always have star power. The Laker hater cant stand the fact Lakers always land star players and beat up on the rest of the NBA. Shows how smart the organization is though.

I hate laker fans lol...

Back when I use to pay attention to basketball I used to be a huge warriors fan. I remember a couple years ago I was watching a warriors-lakers game, 4th quarter, about 6 sec left, and Warriors ball. Freakin' Derrick Fisher pulled down Monta Ellis and Monta Ellis got called for the foul! Warriors lost the game and Fisher started celebrating like a little girl with the rest of the lakers...I'm glad they got swept against the Mavs.

You're welcome.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Ya, I'd like to point out that all the Laker haters in this series were cheering alongside Cowboy fans.

Most cowboy fans outside of Dallas are probably laker and duke fans

Prolly Miami Heat fans now

I hate laker fans lol...

You're welcome.
Wow lol...

Did you see Fisher? Did you see him....? O.M.G.!!!
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Ya, I'd like to point out that all the Laker haters in this series were cheering alongside Cowboy fans.

Yeah. The difference being Cowboy fans don't blindside Giants fans, and kick them into a coma. You know, like cowardly "bangers" that root for all LA teams.

Difference distinguished.

Dallas fan >>> LA fans

While Dodgers fans are the scum of the earth, this is an overgeneralization.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Yeah. The difference being Cowboy fans don't blindside Giants fans, and kick them into a coma. You know, like cowardly "bangers" that root for all LA teams.

Difference distinguished.

Dallas fan >>> LA fans

While Dodgers fans are the scum of the earth, this is an overgeneralization.

Who are you kidding, Rose?

A generalization, perhaps.

An overgeneralization...

Fine... the UCLA Bruin crowd is docile. Pasadena be chill. But let's not discount that very dodger contingent that also includes rooting for the raiders/trojans & lakers.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on May 12, 2011 at 9:34 PM ]

I hate laker fans lol...

You're welcome.
Wow lol...

F**k that clip, man...Bullsh**!!

By the way, those are the best uni's in Dub history.
Originally posted by Jigga:

I hate laker fans lol...

You're welcome.
Wow lol...

F**k that clip, man...Bullsh**!!

By the way, those are the best uni's in Dub history.

sry fisher is the man. his catch and release in .4 seconds is tops
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

"My team didn't respond to the Kobe face."

the mamba's gotta be moisturized hahaha..

man even laker fans can appreciate this one.. funny as hell

the mamba's gotta be moisturized hahaha..

man even laker fans can appreciate this one.. funny as hell

Meh. The idea was better than the execution.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com