There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Round 1: Spurs 2 vs Memphis 4 (Memphis Advances) @#$&!!

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Why can't the series record be updates in the thread title?

uh, you would have a point with the gif, except he did update after the first game and didn't updated after the second, which tells us he's been busy (or lazy) instead of butthurt (or mad)

I can't believe Pop is letting Bonner cover Randolph. He can't do it! He can't go small and the fact that Bonner is not making any 3s is making the match up even worst. Is Tiago hurt or something? why hasn't he been playing?
Is it just me or does Tony Allen look a lot like Judas Iscariot from Jesus Christ Superstar?

f**k! Can't we hit a shot! Memphis is playing tough defense but we can't even hit wide open threes and Tony Parker needs to man up and come through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, back to work!
Greivis!
Its about time they show some heart!
This game is f**king ridiculous not only are we getting out played but out coached. Wtf we can't even make a pass or f**king drive into any lanes without a turnover. f**k!
dun
This series is reminding me of the near-debacle of the Suns against Lakers in 93
this is pathetic
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
dun

I can't believe how poor the 3 point shooting is. If the spurs made 2-3 more three pointers a game the series would be much different.
I really hope Memphis wins this series. Heck, I would like to see them win the whole thing. Although, I feel that is a long shot.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I really hope Memphis wins this series. Heck, I would like to see them win the whole thing. Although, I feel that is a long shot.

Yes it is a long shot
Wow, that was hard to watch!