There are 296 users in the forums

Round 1: Spurs 2 vs Memphis 4 (Memphis Advances) @#$&!!

this is pathetic
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
dun

I can't believe how poor the 3 point shooting is. If the spurs made 2-3 more three pointers a game the series would be much different.
I really hope Memphis wins this series. Heck, I would like to see them win the whole thing. Although, I feel that is a long shot.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I really hope Memphis wins this series. Heck, I would like to see them win the whole thing. Although, I feel that is a long shot.

Yes it is a long shot
spurs
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What a joke the Spurs are. They are going to lose in the 1st round...

I wouldn't call them a joke, but they are getting out played, and also something I would have never expected, out-coached, in this series.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by global_nomad:

I wouldn't call them a joke, but they are getting out played, and also something I would have never expected, out-coached, in this series.

An 8 seed beating a 1 seed? That's a joke.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

An 8 seed beating a 1 seed? That's a joke.

Tony Parker is killing us with turnovers. I still don't understand how decided to go on a shooting slump behind the arch now. That third quarter was horrendous with us fumbling the ball everywhere. I ain't saying it's over because we have two games at home but unless we get back our three point groove, it's over. I also don't know what Pop is doing. He could have used Blair when Gasol rested with he and Splitter on the court. Players are also passing up looks behind the arch they didn't think twice about shooting in the regular season.
At what point were we in the penalty in the 3rd, 8:47 to go minutes or something? Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by Joecool on Apr 26, 2011 at 14:14:14 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
spurs
  • Paul
  • Veteran
This series has made me a fan of Memphis.. I never usually watch NBA but with Mayo and Gasol, and them closing the Spurs out I'm becoming a fan
Share 49ersWebzone