There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Round 1: Spurs 2 vs Memphis 4 (Memphis Advances) @#$&!!

I am sad. Don't have NBA TV. Can believe they don't televise nationally. Did watch most of the second quarter at a sandwich shop and Manu impressed.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
I am sad. Don't have NBA TV. Can believe they don't televise nationally. Did watch most of the second quarter at a sandwich shop and Manu impressed.

Same here. Sucks, couldn't watch Orlando last night.
Tony Allen's been cruising for a tech all night.
Originally posted by dobo:

series when Ginobili plays: Spurs 1 Griz 0
Much better effort. Manu is a stud.

Parker still needs to wake his ass up.
Best part was a one-armed Manu making Tony Allen his b***h ... and Tony Allen getting butthurt.
wtf is up with parker and missing all these open f**king shots? God every time he gets the ball towards the end of these past two games he f**king misses and then they come back with a damn 3 to close the gap.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
wtf is up with parker and missing all these open f**king shots? God every time he gets the ball towards the end of these past two games he f**king misses and then they come back with a damn 3 to close the gap.

They just need to give it to Manu and let him cause havoc at the end of games. Parker just isn't a closer.
What a joke the Spurs are. They are going to lose in the 1st round...
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Manu should just shave his head. Father time is catching up to him with that bald spot.
Lol @ the spurs if they get bounced in the first round.
Lol @ the spurs if they get bounced in the first round.
my man Greivis doing his part only getting a few minutes in each game but keeping the energy going
Why can't the series record be updated in the thread title?
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Apr 24, 2011 at 2:23 PM ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home