stirring, stimulating, electrifying, moving, rousing, sensational, breathtaking
There are 668 users in the forums
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
You lost me at exciting.
Originally posted by Joecool:Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
You lost me at exciting.
Yeah, it was about as exciting as this:
1 2 3 4 T
MIA 12 38 22 23 95
SA 36 26 32 31 125
Originally posted by dobo:
I bet Manu's going to be a jumpshooter/passer tonight. (If he does play ...)
Manu makes the Spurs hard to beat because he's a slasher, a distributor, a penetrator, a blue collar workhorse, a pest, a flopper, a shooter, and a clutch performer ... all rolled into one player. When he plays hurt he ceases to be a special player.
Still, I think the Spurs will win this game.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:Originally posted by Joecool:Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
You lost me at exciting.
Yeah, it was about as exciting as this:
1 2 3 4 T
MIA 12 38 22 23 95
SA 36 26 32 31 125
LOL...I hope you're kidding.
But, I suppose Spurs aren't as boring this year.
Originally posted by Joecool:Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:Originally posted by Joecool:Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
You lost me at exciting.
Yeah, it was about as exciting as this:
1 2 3 4 T
MIA 12 38 22 23 95
SA 36 26 32 31 125
LOL...I hope you're kidding.
But, I suppose Spurs aren't as boring this year.
I'm just kidding and don't forget it.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:Originally posted by Joecool:Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:Originally posted by Joecool:Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
You lost me at exciting.
Yeah, it was about as exciting as this:
1 2 3 4 T
MIA 12 38 22 23 95
SA 36 26 32 31 125
LOL...I hope you're kidding.
But, I suppose Spurs aren't as boring this year.
I'm just kidding and don't forget it.
I do have to say it's amazing how much this team has changed it's style of play this year. They look nothing like the Spurs of couple years back. They need to be 100% healthy to go really deep in the playoffs IMO. They should win against the Memphis, but it will be a tough series.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I am sad. Don't have NBA TV. Can believe they don't televise nationally. Did watch most of the second quarter at a sandwich shop and Manu impressed.
Originally posted by dobo: