There are 229 users in the forums

Magic vs. Hawks (Hawks win 4-2)

Otis Smith should be fired immediately.
tough day for jrg
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
tough day for jrg

I feel bad for him because the Magic lost, but I'm thrilled we didn't end up with Gabbert. Plus, his Cardinals are winning, so he will be fine.
damn james this sucks, can't say I saw it coming
  • jrg
  • Veteran
f**k yesterday

next time you get my hopes up can you at least take me to a grease monkey? because i like to get lubed up before i get f**kED

[ Edited by jrg on Apr 29, 2011 at 08:12:37 ]
so dissapointed in Orlando, big changes are coming
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

it's gonna be a wild ride...strap in and hold on...hopefully we come out w/ dwight howard in the end
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

it's gonna be a wild ride...strap in and hold on...hopefully we come out w/ dwight howard in the end

If Dwight doesn't want to stay with Orlando I hope they can trade him at least get something nice in return.... like Denver did with 'Melo. With all that being said, PLEASE STAY DWIGHT. (Bc he totally reads the webzone) lol
Originally posted by Dino:

If Dwight doesn't want to stay with Orlando I hope they can trade him at least get something nice in return.... like Denver did with 'Melo. With all that being said, PLEASE STAY DWIGHT. (Bc he totally reads the webzone) lol

Dwight for Bynum and Paul goes to the Lakers also which is when golddigger/front runner Phil comes out of retirement.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Dwight for Bynum and Paul goes to the Lakers also which is when golddigger/front runner Phil comes out of retirement.

Paul is going to the Knicks. Pick n roll with Amare all day and then have Carmelo as a backup plan.

Originally posted by 9erReign:

Paul is going to the Knicks. Pick n roll with Amare all day and then have Carmelo as a backup plan.

Looks like he doesn't want to win championships then.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

dwight for bynum huh?

dwight for bynum huh?

If Dwight tells you guys that he's not re-signing, you should be thrilled if you could get Bynum in return.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Cold, man. Cold.
Share 49ersWebzone