Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

General NBA Playoff Discussion

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
ohh yea

fukc KG, fukc boston

do you just hate every NBA team?

hmm i wonder what the magic and celtics have in common. i'll let u figure that out.
Originally posted by jrg:
ohh yea

fukc KG, fukc boston

do you just hate every NBA team?

hmm i wonder what the magic and celtics have in common. i'll let u figure that out.

theyre both better than your favorite team?
That Amare dunk
Stoudamire steppin up, a couple of nice possessions there for him and the Knicks. Should be an interesting finish.
Great playcall by doc rivers.
Thank you Jesus
lol melo
Another great game, nice clutch 3 by Allen. Horrible shot by Anthony, he rushed that 3 attempt.
What was Melo thinking? Take it to the hoop!
Melo disappeared in the 4th. I think all of the series will be good.
let's go thunderrrrr
That wasexciting
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Nice to see the Celtics play some defense in the 2nd half. Still, they need to rebound MUCH better than this. Not sure how that's gonna happen tho.
Great shot by Ray after that cough*illegal*cough screen by KG.

Don't mind Melo going for the win, but what happened to Amare? No action in the last two minutes. They needed Billups out there orchestrating. If he's injured, they're screwed.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Overreact much TNT? "Could there be a changing of the guard this season with the Spurs and Lakers losing game 1?"

I don't think its much of a over-reaction in case of Spurs. Memphis is not a very good match-up for the Spurs...I'm still confident in my pick that Spurs will win in 6, but it won't shock me if Memphis does win. Charles even predicted Memphis will be tough to handle.

Lakers are just playing bad, and have been for a while now. They are fortunate they are up against Hornets. They will still pull it out relatively easy, but Spurs will have a much tougher time IMO.