There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Trail Blazers!

Whoop Whoop WHoopp! I love me my Blazers, especially because the Warriors suck. Go Blazers! Wallace is bringing it, Miller and Aldridge are still throwing down and Roy is back in form! Now can we get to round two?
Hmm, are there any other Blazers fans in the zone?
eww
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
eww

Eww says moist butt cheeks......indeed.
I don't know who you are, but I love the name, dude! For f**ks sake, man. This is bat country!!

dallas is going to spank the blazers
Originally posted by Dr_Gonzo:
Hmm, are there any other Blazers fans in the zone?

I just moved up to Portland a couple years ago. I'm still a die hard Warriors fan, but I'll be rooting for the Blazers in the playoffs. Ever since they got Gerald Wallace, they are actually a pretty fun team to watch now. Wallace is like my fav player that doesn't get all the attention in the world.
I wasn't even an NBA fan until I moved to Portland. Since then I've moved back to the bay and starting rooting for the Warriors too but the Blazers were number one. And besides they are actually competitive every year.

As for Dallas spanking the Blazers.....we'll see, the Blazers are playing well right now and the Mavericks are not: they have lost 4 of there last 5 (including a loss to the Blazers) with the only win coming against the Clippers. I would rather face Dallas than L.A. S.A. or Oklahoma.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't know who you are, but I love the name, dude! For f**ks sake, man. This is bat country!!

Ha, thanks. nice gif! I should start using that to sign all my posts.
Matthews> Roy at this point
Holy f**k. down 23? down 17 at the start of the fourth? That is some crazy s**t. This is the stuff that galvanizes a team. Now we get to start the series over. Best of 3. Ha. Did I just see the bitter end of Kidd's career?
Wow Brandon Roy stepped into a time machine and ripped s**t up...hell of a 4th for the guy...good W
That 3 +1 was epic.
epic game