Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Manny Ramirez announces his retirement

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:

I was walking back from class today thinking about this gif and just started cracking up... soooo many things funny with this, I don't even know where to begin

The UFO sets me off every time.

Adios, La Tabla.
Hate to mythbust your vision, but that's clearly a streetlamp.

Also, worthy of note, the city skyline is NOT in motion, the camera filming it is.

GTFOH street lamp! Psssshhhhhtttt.

No need to be so condescending bro.

[ Edited by DertyDonahue on May 2, 2011 at 22:22:23 ]

I was walking back from class today thinking about this gif and just started cracking up... soooo many things funny with this, I don't even know where to begin

Adios, La Tabla.

Also, worthy of note, the city skyline is NOT in motion, the camera filming it is.

lol I love the lamp-dynamic, personally.

Sorry.

I deliberated & contemplated several replies, and they all sounded condescending, so I just went with it. Take no personal offense. Had it been your 1st viewing, I'd have cut you slack, but the "every time" part of your reply really triggered something in me, as if everyone noticed it, but only I commented about it. (Kinda like telling a stranger that' they've had food stuck between their teeth-- someone before me, really should have told you, but only I spoke up.)

Adios, La Tabla.

Sorry.

I deliberated & contemplated several replies, and they all sounded condescending, so I just went with it. Take no personal offense. Had it been your 1st viewing, I'd have cut you slack, but the "every time" part of your reply really triggered something in me, as if everyone noticed it, but only I commented about it. (Kinda like telling a stranger that' they've had food stuck between their teeth-- someone before me, really should have told you, but only I spoke up.)

I put on my sober glasses and, yes it is clearly a lamp. LOL

Adios, La Tabla.

Sorry.

I put on my sober glasses and, yes it is clearly a lamp. LOL