There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Manny Ramirez announces his retirement

  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,107
NEW YORK – Tampa Bay Rays slugger Manny Ramirez told Major League Baseball on Friday that he is retiring after being notified of an issue that arose under MLB's drug policy.
The commissioner's office announced Ramirez's decision in a statement, but did not say whether he tested positive for a banned substance. Ramirez previously served a 50-game suspension for violating the drug policy while he was with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
"Major League Baseball recently notified Manny Ramirez of an issue under Major League Baseball's Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program," the statement said. "Rather than continue with the process under the Program, Ramirez has informed MLB that he is retiring as an active player. If Ramirez seeks reinstatement in the future, the process under the Drug Program will be completed."
MLB said it would have no further comment.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110408/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bba_ramirez_retires
smoke buddah...smoke buddah
Originally posted by valrod33:

Originally posted by valrod33:

She got that new dance called the "Elbow" down right! HOLLA!

- 98
Poor chick looks so scared, Its almost like she was forced to do it
Originally posted by valrod33:
Poor chick looks so scared, Its almost like she was forced to do it

she sure does.
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by valrod33:

She got that new dance called the "Elbow" down right! HOLLA!

- 98

Hitler said it was "The Invisible Accordion".
good f**k you Manny Ramirez...you quit on the Red Sox twice, you quit on the Dodgers then like the coward you are u quit on the Rays after only a few games. Manny didn't even let the team know, the Rays found out about his retirement from the MLB. I hope this piece of s**t never is heard from again.
manny ramirez is the allen iverson of baseball
Originally posted by matt49er:
good f**k you Manny Ramirez...you quit on the Red Sox twice, you quit on the Dodgers then like the coward you are u quit on the Rays after only a few games. Manny didn't even let the team know, the Rays found out about his retirement from the MLB. I hope this piece of s**t never is heard from again.

He retired so he wouldn't have to pay any fines or whathaveyous from roiding.

Dude looked and acted like he never really respected the game.

Manny being Manny.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,726
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:




I was walking back from class today thinking about this gif and just started cracking up... soooo many things funny with this, I don't even know where to begin
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:




I was walking back from class today thinking about this gif and just started cracking up... soooo many things funny with this, I don't even know where to begin

The UFO sets me off every time.

Adios, La Tabla.
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:




I was walking back from class today thinking about this gif and just started cracking up... soooo many things funny with this, I don't even know where to begin

The UFO sets me off every time.

Adios, La Tabla.
Hate to mythbust your vision, but that's clearly a streetlamp.



Also, worthy of note, the city skyline is NOT in motion, the camera filming it is.