There are 225 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: BALTIMORE ORIOLES THREAD

Undefeated, baby!

Only going down from here.

You can end the season now...
SWEEP?!
Woooooooooo

Yankees in town now tho.
How about my O's? First winning season since I was in high school.
Originally posted by YungAce:
sometimes i forget that the orioles are a baseball team, but i wish them luck in that division of madness

lol

happy for you guys
Originally posted by cwilson830:

The Rangers must be tired of seeing orange and black celebrating on their field.
Originally posted by Niners99:
The Rangers must be tired of seeing orange and black celebrating on their field.

Not looking good for us so far today...
Let's go Oooooooooooooos!

Funny story about miguel Gonzalez, starting pitcher from the O's..... I went to high school with Miguel, our school was so large over 5,500 students. Our senior trip happens, Miguel needed to bunk with someone, we had one spot left and gave it to him. Never met him until the trip, our school was so large and had a track system in place, you don't know 70% of your classmates. He metioned he played for our baseball team but was not even a starter!!! Back to the cancun trip, 2 nights into our week stay miguel blows all his money and get's trashed w/ alcohol , he ended up staying in the room to recover the rest of the trip, we teased him pretty bad, looking back it was mean how we teased him... Ten years later Miguel makes it to the MLB, didn't even know he pursued baseball, simply incredible, I know he remembers that senior trip to Cancun, go tigers class of 02 !! so happy for you Miguel !
so pissed off at the Orioles organization, particularly the ownership's refusal to step up and spend money on a couple top stars to put us over the top. With Manny Machado, Chris Davis, Adam Jones, Matt Weiters, JJ Hardy this team has a shot if they would just go out and spend a few bucks to get another top starter to go with Chris Tillman and a legit DH option. Instead, we traded a closer with 101 saves in the last 2 years, blew the Grant Balfour signing and have done nothing to improve the team. In a year or 2 I'm starting to resign myself that Weiters and Davis, both Boris clients will leave and this team will suck again.
Originally posted by matt49er:
so pissed off at the Orioles organization, particularly the ownership's refusal to step up and spend money on a couple top stars to put us over the top. With Manny Machado, Chris Davis, Adam Jones, Matt Weiters, JJ Hardy this team has a shot if they would just go out and spend a few bucks to get another top starter to go with Chris Tillman and a legit DH option. Instead, we traded a closer with 101 saves in the last 2 years, blew the Grant Balfour signing and have done nothing to improve the team. In a year or 2 I'm starting to resign myself that Weiters and Davis, both Boris clients will leave and this team will suck again.

this thread exist?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

this thread exist?

not even a fan of the orioles, but they're better than your team lol
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

this thread exist?

not even a fan of the orioles, but they're better than your team lol

and the red sox are better than your team lol
Share 49ersWebzone