There are 138 users in the forums

Cricket: India vs Pakistan

Get hype. There has got to be some people who follow cricket here
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,010
its going to be insane.

jai hindh
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,813
its funny... I think Baseball is incredibly boring, then when I went to England the football fans said the same thing about cricket, boring slow etc
Originally posted by modninerfan:
its funny... I think Baseball is incredibly boring, then when I went to England the football fans said the same thing about cricket, boring slow etc

I went to England and went to a cricket match there and it was incredibly boring. The only thing that made it even a little fun was getting drunk because free drinks were included.
Battle of the Stinky

i have no idea how this game is played... what are the basics?
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,010
Originally posted by submoa:
i have no idea how this game is played... what are the basics?

Almost like baseball but you run back and forth instead of a diamond.
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Battle of the Stinky


This is uncalled for, take a hike.
Hide ya turbans, hide yo llamas, because the Pakistani punjabs are rapin errrbody after dawn.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,743
This is going to be insane. India vs. Pak is always the most thrilling and intense game of cricket. Rooting big time for India but hoping it goes all the way down to the wire.

CAN'T f**kING WAIT
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
This is going to be insane. India vs. Pak is always the most thrilling and intense game of cricket. Rooting big time for India but hoping it goes all the way down to the wire.

CAN'T f**kING WAIT

I would rather see a Kabbadi match between the two.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,743
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
This is going to be insane. India vs. Pak is always the most thrilling and intense game of cricket. Rooting big time for India but hoping it goes all the way down to the wire.

CAN'T f**kING WAIT

I would rather see a Kabbadi match between the two.

LOL

I know a lot of ppl hate cricket here or don't understand it - but it's not a difficult game to understand and India-Pak matches are amazingly fun.
Share 49erswebzone