There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

March Madness Thread

UCLA vs Florida

I think we all know how that always ends
Originally posted by valrod33:
UCLA vs Florida

I think we all know how that always ends

History will not repeat itself

UCLA going to Elite 8 this year

Book It.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,936
Originally posted by teeohh:
sdsu don't want none of uconn!!!!!!


woof woof

They probably won't get past Temple.
well james we won't get to see that uconn mizzou match up
Originally posted by teeohh:
well james we won't get to see that uconn mizzou match up

here is the link again

http://www.ncaa.com/mmod/player/console.html
Marv Albert is calling the Texas vs Oakland game
Originally posted by valrod33:
Marv Albert is calling the Texas vs Oakland game

I soooo wanted to pick Oakland. We'll see...
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Marv Albert is calling the Texas vs Oakland game

I soooo wanted to pick Oakland. We'll see...

Go Texas.
Let's go Texas!!!
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,222
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Let's go Texas!!!
Michigan is killing Tennessee now
Originally posted by valrod33:
Michigan is killing Tennessee now

BP is going to lose his job.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Michigan is killing Tennessee now

BP is going to lose his job.

yeah he is