There are 183 users in the forums

March Madness Thread

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by MrOrange:
I'm in a pool of 9 people and only 2 people were able to get only one final four spot right (each put in connecticut).

Nobody can get anymore points.

s**t is laughable.

its ridiculous

Sounds like almost every bracket pool.

This was the year that EVERYBODY I knew put 4 #1 seeds going to the Final Four.
Originally posted by aman49:
I'm in a pool of 9 people and only 2 people were able to get only one final four spot right (each put in connecticut).

s**t is laughable.

its ridiculous

i had florada sdsu ohio state and kansas

s**t is laughable.

its ridiculous

i had florada sdsu ohio state and kansas

Ya I put Florida, Syracuse, Duke and KU.

From ESPN:
Exactly 2 brackets out of 5.9 million-plus entered in Tournament Challenge got the entire Final Four correct.
http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/en/entry?entryID=1079446
Some of my Ohio State friends are saying this year's tournament is a reason why the BCS is better

Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a fan of the same teams as these people.
Some of my Ohio State friends are saying this year's tournament is a reason why the BCS is better

that's the worst thing I've heard this week. Settle it face to face, not by a computer.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

that's the worst thing I've heard this week. Settle it face to face, not by a computer.

The only reason they prefer it, is because the BCS guarantees Ohio St. to skip the little sisters of the poor, and then lose on the National Championship stage instead.
http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/en/entry?entryID=1079446

I've always rooted for the underdog, and was a UCLA/Pac-10 fan long before attending OSU, so I have a much fresher perspective than some of these Buckeyes who think their team is god's gift to mankind and no other team is worthy. Gordon Gee is a nice guy, but he's dead wrong about the "sisters of the poor" crap. See: this years Final 4, Boise State/TCU in college football.

I've always rooted for the underdog, and was a UCLA/Pac-10 fan long before attending OSU, so I have a much fresher perspective than some of these Buckeyes who think their team is god's gift to mankind and no other team is worthy. Gordon Gee is a nice guy, but he's dead wrong about the "sisters of the poor" crap. See: this years Final 4, Boise State/TCU in college football.

LOL OSU fans only saying the BCS is better....because computers give them an automatic bid that is undeserved. And to hide all of Tressell's NCAA violations.

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by valrod33:
VCUs story is great but its time to send cinderella home.
GO JAYHAWKS
Not if they get distracted

told ya val
what an awesome tournament.
i want uconn to win i remember the days of ben gordon emeka okafor and that boon kid and charlie villanova
classic Kansas. every year we beat the teams that SHOULD have chances to win against us, and then lose to the nobody. Virginia Commonwealth? really? really...

does VCU even recruit outside their metro area? we have premium choice in recruiting, and somehow lose to these guys...
Originally posted by Niners99:
classic Kansas. every year we beat the teams that SHOULD have chances to win against us, and then lose to the nobody. Virginia Commonwealth? really? really...

does VCU even recruit outside their metro area? we have premium choice in recruiting, and somehow lose to these guys...

True, but honestly, outside of the twins, VCU had better players that were far more versatile. They had big men that could hit 3's and a PG that knew when/how to make plays....and they can all play Defense.
Share 49ersWebzone