LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 243 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:
How many times have you seen an NFL coach who is so iconic that kids wear costumes evocative of his image?

Um..lots...

i know you said NFL but meh
lol moded.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
that exchange between Harbaugh and kawakami is crazy!

anyone else seen it?

I seen it and i thought it was pretty normal. A reporter shouldn't be scared to ask tough questions, and coach should be professional enough to answer. They both did their jobs.
but you could feel how pissed off harbs was getting. kawakami wasnt just doing his job. a reporter doesn't just keep on and on like that.
[ Edited by defenderDX on May 30, 2014 at 4:06 PM ]
lol those pics are great
  • buck
  • Veteran
"I believe some changes ought to be made, some of those changes need to be made at the top. I'm not at the top-top. But I'm at or near the top, and I'll do anything it takes to get something done or improve something or get better at something."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/harbaugh-aldon-made-promises-changes-ought-be-made

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by buck:
"I believe some changes ought to be made, some of those changes need to be made at the top. I'm not at the top-top. But I'm at or near the top, and I'll do anything it takes to get something done or improve something or get better at something."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/harbaugh-aldon-made-promises-changes-ought-be-made

A clarification was sent out later that he was actually speaking about himself, how he can do things better.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
A clarification was sent out later that he was actually speaking about himself, how he can do things better.

Harbaugh needs to work on his clarity.
This isn't going to help-
A unanimous vote by the Alabama system trustees' compensation committee Tuesday made Saban's new 8-year, $55.2 million deal official nearly six months after the university announced the agreement.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/sports-cfb/20140603/Alabama-Coaches/
PFT tryin to start s**t again with harbaugh lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
This isn't going to help-
A unanimous vote by the Alabama system trustees' compensation committee Tuesday made Saban's new 8-year, $55.2 million deal official nearly six months after the university announced the agreement.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/sports-cfb/20140603/Alabama-Coaches/

Um you do know that comes out to 6.9 million a year. Less then Bill Belichick (7.5 million), Jeff Fisher (7 million), Andy Reid (7.5 million), Sean Payton (8 million) & Pete Carroll (7+ million).Tom Coughlin makes 6.67 million & Chip Kelly makes 6.5 million. Also Mike Shanahan was making 7 million before being fired.

Harb's is gonna get his extension after we win a superbowl. if we dont win a superbowl within the next two years with this roster he doesnt deserve an extension as far as im concerned and I love the dude. hopefully he gets it done. i think hes a great coach but he still has a brain fart or two in a few games every year and his loyalty to roman is starting to get really annoying. hopefully it all pays off and we lock up harbs for the next decade
We are signing this guy to a big money deal the summer of 2015. Heck he got us a new stadium
Pay him whatever he wants it doesnt count on the salary cap. I always thought it was funny people were fine with giving an average player in free agency 5-7 million (overpaying) a year to come here in the dark era who wouldn't help us win more than 1 extra game a year but a coach who could help us win 5-8 more games a season no way should he get that. Like I said it doesn't even go on the cap so does it really matter if you are paying him 5-7 million opposed to going cheap for 3-4 million. Extra few mil in the owners pockets but in the long run if he's a great coach he's more than worth it. Think about it; that few million difference pays for Josh Johnson and Blake Costanzo. Yeah I'll give him the extra few million. Don't go cheap on a coach; he's right up there with a franchise QB and a GM as the biggest factors in turning around a team.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jun 6, 2014 at 1:22 AM ]
I think we will get his extension hammered out in the next couple of weeks. You can tell they wanted to get Kaep done first to get it out of the way. I like how PFT starts s**t saying no movement just a couple days after Kaep signed. No kidding no movement, they just signed their franchise QB to a long term deal 2 days ago. They will get Harbaugh done real soon.
they should do 10 mil a year with deescalators with his minimum salary being 7.5 million, 8 million for playoff appearances and 10 million for super bowl wins.
Share 49ersWebzone