LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Magic

Originally posted by Jigga:
Is this game on NBATV tonight? I don't have League Pass

It's on ESPN.

Should be a good game. Can't believe Kobe's a game time decision tonight after how he rolled his ankle in Dallas. He's a witch.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

It's on ESPN.

Should be a good game. Can't believe Kobe's a game time decision tonight after how he rolled his ankle in Dallas. He's a witch.

is Kobe like certain athletes, where he exaggerates every little nick and rolls around on the ground forever after each contact, only so that fans and the media will talk about how tough and how much of a warrior he is? This seems more common in the NFL.
Originally posted by Otter:

It's on ESPN.

is Kobe like certain athletes, where he exaggerates every little nick and rolls around on the ground forever after each contact, only so that fans and the media will talk about how tough and how much of a warrior he is? This seems more common in the NFL.

jaja

No.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by Otter:

It's on ESPN.

jaja

No.

Agreed. I've seen every single minute of his career since the Payton and Malone team. He, without a doubt, gets fouled way more than he gets actual calls. I'm sure some of that is due to his overreaction to some of the minor fouls, but there's no mistaking that he gets robbed on a lot of calls.

And he's definitely not the only superstar that gets the shaft on stuff like this. D Wade being an example of just the opposite. He seems to get every call, and then some.
Yay, we get to start on time. That never happens.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!
For some reason i want to tag hannah storne and linda cohn with vengeance
D12 and Jameer giving high fives down the magic bench, then both just continue down the line and give some to Jack Nicholson and Lou Adler.
That's a cheap ass foul they just called on Pau. C'mon, lettem play.
WTF was J-rich doing? They had a 4 on 2 breakaway, and he pulls up for a 3.

Kobe's shot looks horrible. Everything is way short.
lol 'bynum is just soo long'
Andrew freaking Bynum!

There have been several possessions where he made D12 look like he wasn't a gigantic human being.

Hopefully someone else decides to show up tonight for the Lakers.
Bynum's 1st quarter: 6 points, 11 rebounds, 3 blocks
Lakers playing poorly while orlando playing great.
Share 49ersWebzone