"Dwight Howard, ya betta than that."
There are 659 users in the forums
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Since Mark Jackson isn't doing this game, I'll say it for him:
"Dwight Howard, ya betta than that."
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You've got to be f**king kidding me. That was one of the most obvious fouls I've ever seen. What a joke.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You've got to be f**king kidding me. That was one of the most obvious fouls I've ever seen. What a joke.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You've got to be f**king kidding me. That was one of the most obvious fouls I've ever seen. What a joke.
They had a foul to give. Wouldn't have really mattered.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by Sjceruti:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You've got to be f**king kidding me. That was one of the most obvious fouls I've ever seen. What a joke.
They had a foul to give. Wouldn't have really mattered.
That doesn't mean that the foul should be ignored.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by Sjceruti:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You've got to be f**king kidding me. That was one of the most obvious fouls I've ever seen. What a joke.
They had a foul to give. Wouldn't have really mattered.
That doesn't mean that the foul should be ignored.
Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by Sjceruti:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You've got to be f**king kidding me. That was one of the most obvious fouls I've ever seen. What a joke.
They had a foul to give. Wouldn't have really mattered.
That doesn't mean that the foul should be ignored.
Fouls shouldn't be called at the end of halves.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by Sjceruti:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You've got to be f**king kidding me. That was one of the most obvious fouls I've ever seen. What a joke.
They had a foul to give. Wouldn't have really mattered.
That doesn't mean that the foul should be ignored.
Fouls shouldn't be called at the end of halves.
Then you obviously didn't see the play. If you did, you just embarrassed yourself pretty good and proper. Jameer slapped then hugged Kobe trying to get a foul called. Even jrg called it a deserved foul.
Looks like you're all wet in the pants on this one, silly guy.