There are 179 users in the forums

Reports: Utah Jazz HC Jerry Sloan to RESIGN TODAY!

woah!

this is huge, bigger than the Utah Jazz Thread itself

[ Edited by vrabbit on Feb 10, 2011 at 11:28:34 ]
He would make a great assistant for the Spurs...you know, players who can actually be coached without the drama.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
what the hell
He'll jump to the Lakers after Phil retires
Originally posted by Dino:
what the hell

pretty much my first thoughts as well but I guess the GM talked to him after last night's loss for almost 40 minutes in the coaches locker room and told him that he's gonna be let go.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
what the hell

pretty much my first thoughts as well but I guess the GM talked to him after last night's loss for almost 40 minutes in the coaches locker room and told him that he's gonna be let go.

This is retarded. Why not just finish the season. He JUST signed his 1 year extension.
I dont understand this move at all
  • jrg
  • Veteran
It was caused by a clash w/ Deron Williams

Link

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I dont understand this move at all

Knowing Jerry Sloans personality, they probably told him he wouldn't be back next year, and he said "then I'm resigning right now." this whole situation sounds weird. You dont extend a guy, then tell him he's going to be let go...
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
what the hell

This is retarded. Why not just finish the season. He JUST signed his 1 year extension.

Exactly.
Originally posted by jrg:

Link

f**k deron williams
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Can't stand Utah (mostly it's the fans), but there isn't a bigger class act in this league than Sloan. Truly, a no nonsense, old school guy that you just don't find in the NBA anymore.

Even when the Jazz were low on talent, he had them playing winning ball.

[ Edited by kray28 on Feb 10, 2011 at 12:27:22 ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by jrg:

Link

f**k deron williams

Deron Williams is an a**hole. I never liked the guy.
Share 49ersWebzone