There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!! Spurs vs Lakers

Originally posted by dobo:
I was lying down in bed when the tip happened. I screamed, probably woke up my neighbors.

My girlfriend screamed, too. But she was only happy because it meant I didn't have to beat her up.

Just the tip?
Is Blair the most under rated young player in the league or what? Man, this guy can play. He has Malone-like quick hands with a quick standstill shot underneath the basket to match.

And he's ONLY a 2nd year player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, this teams' youth is one to build around.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Is Blair the most under rated young player in the league or what? Man, this guy can play. He has Malone-like quick hands with a quick standstill shot underneath the basket to match.

but will his knees last?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Joecool:

but will his knees last?

This is a trick question because he doesn't have any knees to hurt.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I think the Spurs take it today. They're hot right now. It's all about the playoffs anyway. Just get there and see what happens.
time to get this page on a fast-track
Go Lakers!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Go Lakers!

THIS!!
Lakers are playing hard from the start, which they don't always do. Bynum is owning, Bryant is missing easy shots.
Bynum snagging rebounds early. 2 swats too
nasty ass l. odom with aids on his lips
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Lakers are playing hard from the start, which they don't always do. Bynum is owning, Bryant is missing easy shots.

Not anymore
Everything working for LA, right now. Bynum with 7 rebounds 9 minutes into the game.

Lakers with a 15 point lead with 2:50 to go in the first. I expect the spurs to get back into this game pretty quick.
S Brown that was nasty!
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com