LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!! Spurs vs Lakers

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Any part of the ball over the hoop is a goaltend. It was offensive interference.

Ref makes the judgment call on that. If he thinks the ball has a chance to go in - it's goal-tending. If he doesn't, it's not.

It was NOT a goal-tend. Good call.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dobo:
I was lying down in bed when the tip happened. I screamed, probably woke up my neighbors.

My girlfriend screamed, too. But she was only happy because it meant I didn't have to beat her up.

what a great guy
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
I was lying down in bed when the tip happened. I screamed, probably woke up my neighbors.

My girlfriend screamed, too. But she was only happy because it meant I didn't have to beat her up.

what a great guy

Don't get all high and mighty.

you dont get all high and mighty
Any part of the ball over the hoop is a goaltend. It was offensive interference.

Tell me more.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Tell me more.

Just curious, were the refs also reviewing that when they were reviewing whether the tip beat the buzzer?

Per the rules of NBA replay, goal tending can't be reviewed. Only if the tip was before the buzzer can be reviewed.

LOL. That wasnt even close to offensive interference. Laker homer? Wow.
I'm still very impressed by this win but the Lakers took the Spurs completely off their style. This is one thing that concerns me in the playoffs and when Tim's minutes increase. His minutes increasing means we go away from a fast paced game and go right back into the Spurs old style. I don't think Pop should increase Tim's minutes at all unless we really need him to post up to settle our offense down a bit and try to get any momentum lost.

We also missed too many wide open shots.

Just the tip?

Is Blair the most under rated young player in the league or what? Man, this guy can play. He has Malone-like quick hands with a quick standstill shot underneath the basket to match.

And he's ONLY a 2nd year player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, this teams' youth is one to build around.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Is Blair the most under rated young player in the league or what? Man, this guy can play. He has Malone-like quick hands with a quick standstill shot underneath the basket to match.

but will his knees last?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Joecool:

but will his knees last?

This is a trick question because he doesn't have any knees to hurt.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I think the Spurs take it today. They're hot right now. It's all about the playoffs anyway. Just get there and see what happens.
Share 49ersWebzone