49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 889 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!! Spurs vs Lakers

Nice friggin shot at the buzzer.
Holy s**t! A 2nd quarter lead for LA!
Good job by the spurs to tie it up at the half. The Lakers had them out of their game, but they snapped out of it just in time.
Lakers have been coming out of halftime turning the ball over like a high school JV team. I think the way they come out of the locker room here tells the story of how this game will end.
Lakers are playing flat. I can't believe it's only an 8 point lead for SA.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Lakers are playing flat. I can't believe it's only an 8 point lead for SA.
3 point lead for SA at the end of 3. I think Kobe needs to be put back in to start the 4th and take the ball to the hole.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
3 point lead for SA at the end of 3. I think Kobe needs to be put back in to start the 4th and take the ball to the hole.

Seriously it seemed like the entire quarter was nothing but short to mid-range jumpers for us, nothing at the rim.
I wonder why Snannon Brown refuses to take the ball to the hole. It's the best part of his game, but all he wants to do is pop shots from the outside.
Lakers continue to leave shooters wide open.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Lakers continue to leave shooters wide open.

They may end up winning this game, but so far - this is not Lakers playing like crap because it's just regular season and they aren't interested. It's just, they aren't as good a TEAM as they were last year. The chemistry is missing, even though it's the same team.

They need some trades. Get rid of Artest and Bynum.

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Feb 3, 2011 at 21:58:50 ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Lakers continue to leave shooters wide open.

They may end up winning this game, but so far - this is not Lakers playing like crap because it's just regular season and they aren't interested. It's just, they aren't as good a TEAM as they were last year. The chemistry is missing, even though it's the same team.

They need some trades. Get rid of Artest and Bynum.

C'mon, man. Don't get silly.
1 point Laker lead with 22 seconds to go. I'm expecting a wide open shooter for SA to decide the game.
Wow.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone