49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 556 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!! Spurs vs Lakers

Originally posted by fakers23:
Anyone got the playoff seeding handy.. I believe,but not sure that if LA wins tonight they will fall no lower then 3 seed right? Or do they still have to win tommorow?

Lakers clinch #3 spot with a win tonight, and clinch the #2 seed with either 2 wins or a win and a Dallas loss tomorrow.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Joecool:
This should be a good game considering both teams have something to play for.

Duncan, Manu, & Parker all sitting tonight. You're getting your facepalmy statements in early this season. I fear the playoffs.

Facepalmy? I made a statement many hours prior to the game. I guess the Lakers must have also prepared for the Spurs starters to sit unless you were the only one in the Spurs locker room.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone