There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!! Spurs vs Lakers

Originally posted by Joecool:
This should be a good game considering both teams have something to play for.

Duncan, Manu, & Parker all sitting tonight. You're getting your facepalmy statements in early this season. I fear the playoffs.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Duncan, Manu, & Parker all sitting tonight. You're getting your facepalmy statements in early this season. I fear the playoffs.

Would the lakers losing really surprise you, though?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Would the lakers losing really surprise you, though?

nope not at all
anyone have a link for the game?
[ Edited by ninermaniac on Apr 12, 2011 at 8:40 PM ]
Come on Lakers.. We need this game.. Falling to 4 would bite monkey balls!
Originally posted by fakers23:
Come on Lakers.. We need this game.. Falling to 4 would bite monkey balls!

should've traded bynum earlier huh?
Anyone got the playoff seeding handy.. I believe,but not sure that if LA wins tonight they will fall no lower then 3 seed right? Or do they still have to win tommorow?
Anyone got the playoff seeding handy.. I believe,but not sure that if LA wins tonight they will fall no lower then 3 seed right? Or do they still have to win tommorow?

win tonight and i'm sure we'll beat the royals tomorrow night

Lakers clinch #3 spot with a win tonight, and clinch the #2 seed with either 2 wins or a win and a Dallas loss tomorrow.

Facepalmy? I made a statement many hours prior to the game. I guess the Lakers must have also prepared for the Spurs starters to sit unless you were the only one in the Spurs locker room.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com