There are 117 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!! Spurs vs Lakers

Originally posted by Joecool:
This should be a good game considering both teams have something to play for.

Duncan, Manu, & Parker all sitting tonight. You're getting your facepalmy statements in early this season. I fear the playoffs.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Duncan, Manu, & Parker all sitting tonight. You're getting your facepalmy statements in early this season. I fear the playoffs.

Would the lakers losing really surprise you, though?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Would the lakers losing really surprise you, though?

nope not at all
  • Dino
  • Veteran
anyone have a link for the game?
[ Edited by ninermaniac on Apr 12, 2011 at 8:40 PM ]
Come on Lakers.. We need this game.. Falling to 4 would bite monkey balls!
Originally posted by fakers23:
Come on Lakers.. We need this game.. Falling to 4 would bite monkey balls!

should've traded bynum earlier huh?
Anyone got the playoff seeding handy.. I believe,but not sure that if LA wins tonight they will fall no lower then 3 seed right? Or do they still have to win tommorow?
Anyone got the playoff seeding handy.. I believe,but not sure that if LA wins tonight they will fall no lower then 3 seed right? Or do they still have to win tommorow?

win tonight and i'm sure we'll beat the royals tomorrow night

Lakers clinch #3 spot with a win tonight, and clinch the #2 seed with either 2 wins or a win and a Dallas loss tomorrow.

Facepalmy? I made a statement many hours prior to the game. I guess the Lakers must have also prepared for the Spurs starters to sit unless you were the only one in the Spurs locker room.
Share 49erswebzone
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com