There are 783 users in the forums
USA Sevens - IRB Rugby 2011
Feb 1, 2011 at 6:51 AM
- samoan49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 805
I'll definitely be watchin, gotta support my Manu Samoa
Feb 1, 2011 at 7:51 AM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
william ryder is a "G". wish he could put down the blunts
Feb 12, 2011 at 12:55 PM
- Chaoslord209
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,134
Is going on right now, England is destroying France... USA vs South Africa is next.
Feb 14, 2011 at 2:16 PM
- SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,610
I played a some Rugby back in the day (tighthead) but I'm totally unfamiliar with the "Sevens" version. I watched a little over the weekend . . . it's a lot faster than the full squad version.
Feb 20, 2011 at 1:52 PM
- cestmoi
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,140
i heard south africa won... go Boks!