LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

Who liked Oregon's uniforms last night?

Who liked Oregon's uniforms last night?

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
that bright yellow is f'n ugly! Replace that with black, you're set.

Nah, too boring with black. This uniform design is nothing like Arena football or anything. It is a creative and innovative design, especially gloves coming together to make the wing.

First time Helmets were designed this way.

I can see teams start to copy.
nike has got to have the best advertising team LOL... making the best out of everything.

[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Jan 12, 2011 at 10:37 AM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
that bright yellow is f'n ugly! Replace that with black, you're set.

Nah, too boring with black. This uniform design is nothing like Arena football or anything. It is a creative and innovative design, especially gloves coming together to make the wing.

First time Helmets were designed this way.

I can see teams start to copy.

Gloves come together to make an O for Oregon. It is the school's "gang sign" or whatever you'd like to call it
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
nike has got to have the best advertising team LOL... making the best out of everything.

its okay that we lost because our jerseys were cool
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

its okay that we lost because our jerseys were cool

ugh.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I thought they were ugly as hell. The yellow socks and yellow shoes made it look like they were wearing rain boots.

hey man.. 71% said they liked em =)
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
I thought they were ugly as hell. The yellow socks and yellow shoes made it look like they were wearing rain boots.

Yup, and I bet a good chunk of those 71% are probably the same people who want the niners to have black alternates. I still think they're the ugliest uniforms to grace the sport of football, but whatever, they're not my team.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 13, 2011 at 1:05 PM ]
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Yup, and I bet a good chunk of those 71% are probably the same people who want the niners to have black alternates. I still think they're the ugliest uniforms to grace the sport of football, but whatever, they're not my team.

I'm in the 71% but like the Original Niners unis. But that's due to 2 reasons, I hated the 96-2008 unis and the originals were our dynasty.

But if we come up with something new and creative that doesn't look like a video game for the Niners, I'm all for it. I hate the way they designed the stripes on the arms on the current ones. Those stripes look like they are patched on backwards.
Loved them save for the 4 dolts hanging around in the back:

• kray28
  • Veteran
IF they used any color other than fluorescent green/yellow, I would have liked them. But they were so bright and loud, they burned holes in my retinas instead. The only thing worse than those uniforms was the completely asstastic performance the duckies turned in.

Originally posted by statman:
They were alright. I usually like their uniform variations, but those were a little too much.

I really liked TCU's subtle Rose Bowl uniform:

thats actually pretty awesome.

next time we go to the Super Bowl we should wear altered helmets with 5 Lombardi trophies behind the SF logo.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Oregon changes their uniforms almost yearly, but I think what they wore during the 2010 season was pretty nice..

certainly better than what they wore a few yrs ago

carbon fiber helmets are the ish!
Share 49ersWebzone