There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Use your Webzone login on our other sites -- Giants, Warriors, more...

With the launch of Lakers365.com, we added the ability to import your 49erswebzone.com Forum account simply by logging in. We have added this feature to our other sites as well.

Go to any one of our other sports forums and just use your 49erswebzone.com username and password to sign in. It will import your account information and create it automatically. You will then be prompted to log in one more time using your newly imported account. I am working on it so you don't have to do it twice.

Why bother? In case you are tired of team super threads and want to create new threads about specific topics. Or you want to keep from having fans of other teams come in and take the thread off topic.

This system is very much in beta so I would appreciate any feedback. It may not work if you have already used your 49erswebzone.com specified email address to sign up at one of those other sites. Other than that, it should work fine. But I will be trying to improve it in the coming months. Also, after your account is created, changing your password here should import your new password the next time you log in at any of the other sites.

Bay Area Sports Teams

San Francisco Giants (2010 World Series Champions)
http://www.extremegiants.com/
http://www.extremegiants.com/forum/

Golden State Warriors
http://www.warriorscentral.com/
http://www.warriorscentral.com/forum/

Southern California Sports Teams

Los Angeles Lakers (2009-10 World Champions)
http://www.lakers365.com/
http://www.lakers365.com/forum/

Los Angeles Dodgers
http://www.dailydodgers.com/
http://www.dailydodgers.com/forum/
DODGERS?!?!?!?

Giants one has the worst name.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Giants one has the worst name.

makes me think of harold and kumar.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
DODGERS?!?!?!?

Pfft, I'm already registered on all of them with the same info.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Giants one has the worst name.

makes me think of harold and kumar.

Or nasty over-flavored corn chips.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Giants one has the worst name.

makes me think of harold and kumar.

Or nasty over-flavored corn chips.

lol the webmaster who made the site is a dodgers fan (i think) which ihs why he probally didnt put too ,much effort on the name
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
DODGERS?!?!?!?


My thoughts exactly ... except about the Giants.

I already heard it from people when they found out I created a Giants site.

Congrats on the Championship though. Them making me a little money has slightly lessened my hatred for them.

Plus I did it for you guys ... since a lot of you are Giants fans.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
lol the webmaster who made the site is a dodgers fan (i think) which ihs why he probally didnt put too ,much effort on the name

I swear, that was not it! I already explained that I seriously could not find a good available domain name and that was the best one that was available. Everything I wanted was taken. I had not thought of Giants365 though. But I don't want two sites that have the same type of name.
Start a Mavs website and let me be a mod.
Originally posted by Webmaster:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
lol the webmaster who made the site is a dodgers fan (i think) which ihs why he probally didnt put too ,much effort on the name

I swear, that was not it! I already explained that I seriously could not find a good available domain name and that was the best one that was available. Everything I wanted was taken. I had not thought of Giants365 though. But I don't want two sites that have the same type of name.

lol its all good i acually liked the name

o and thanks for having a universal screen name makes it much easier
Not sure about the other sites but Extreme Giants blows.
To bad they all couldn't be like the webzone name. Like giantswebzone lakerswebzone etc
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 14,443
Originally posted by Webmaster:
With the launch of Lakers365.com, we added the ability to import your 49erswebzone.com Forum account simply by logging in. We have added this feature to our other sites as well.

Go to any one of our other sports forums and just use your 49erswebzone.com username and password to sign in. It will import your account information and create it automatically. You will then be prompted to log in one more time using your newly imported account. I am working on it so you don't have to do it twice.

Why bother? In case you are tired of team super threads and want to create new threads about specific topics. Or you want to keep from having fans of other teams come in and take the thread off topic.

This system is very much in beta so I would appreciate any feedback. It may not work if you have already used your 49erswebzone.com specified email address to sign up at one of those other sites. Other than that, it should work fine. But I will be trying to improve it in the coming months. Also, after your account is created, changing your password here should import your new password the next time you log in at any of the other sites.

Bay Area Sports Teams

San Francisco Giants (2010 World Series Champions)
http://www.extremegiants.com/
http://www.extremegiants.com/forum/

Golden State Warriors
http://www.warriorscentral.com/
http://www.warriorscentral.com/forum/

Southern California Sports Teams

Los Angeles Lakers (2009-10 World Champions)
http://www.lakers365.com/
http://www.lakers365.com/forum/

Los Angeles Dodgers
http://www.dailydodgers.com/
http://www.dailydodgers.com/forum/

But, I don't like those other hobos.

Get the Latest News at Giants365.com