LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

For my fellow NBA fans...

For my fellow NBA fans...

• jrg
  • Veteran
Which telecast do you guys prefer when you're watching a game? Your "home" network..or one of the nationally televised broadcasts? I personally prefer TNT w/ Barkley, Smith, and that white dude...how about you guys?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
TNT hands down. TNT owns in both commentary team and half time show. ESPN is okay, ABC is worse, and NBA team is just pathetic. Warriors announcers are okay at best.
TNT by a mile. ESPN is ok, but I can't stand Fitzgerald or Barnett. We have Kruk and Kuip for the Giants, and Randy and Drew for the Sharks, but we get those two for the Warriors?
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
I hate the two guys for the Nuggets on Altitude. I wouldn't be surprised if I knew more about basketball than these guys. They are way too one sided to the Nuggets to be enjoyable. I'm sure if I actually cared about the Nuggets they wouldn't be as bad but they are horrible from an un-biased view.
I prefer Joel and Stu that do the Laker games, but I wish it was Spero Dedes, their radio guy.
Sean Elliott should do all NBA games.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
How can anyone answer anything in this poll besides TNT?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by crzy:

hahaha frickin marbury at 1:58
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by crzy:

TNT for sure
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I prefer Joel and Stu that do the Laker games, but I wish it was Spero Dedes, their radio guy.

this but TNT is a close second
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Spero's f**kin' awesome. I was hoping he'd get the TV gig. I don't really like Joel.

But as far as national telecasts go, TNT, no doubt.
TNT by far
  • Jiks
I like to watch my local network myself. The picture may not be as great but guy's like Ron Boone, Matt Harpring, Craig Bolerjack, Hot Rod(back in the day) do a great job in my opinion. They know their basketball, and don't have the ego's that the TNT and other announcers have. I dis-like the "mainstream" announcers just cause it seems like they know it all and are just waiting to hear themselves speack.

As far as the halftime show though, ours is a joke kind of. Thurl Bailey?

[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 24, 2010 at 20:09:04 ]
Share 49ersWebzone