There are 178 users in the forums

Official Lebron James Assassination Watch Thread (Cavs v. Heat)

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Warriros susn will be a much better game than this
Originally posted by crzy:
Warriros susn will be a much better game than this

6-2 GSW
  • jrg
  • Veteran

LeTrader eh?
Originally posted by jrg:

LeTrader eh?

damn, dumb arse fools
is he died now?
awesome picture

f**k cleveland

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 2, 2010 at 20:38:10 ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Nobody gave him the middle finger

wtf cleveland
Originally posted by ads_2006:

wtf cleveland

Orange shirt is unamused.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

wtf cleveland

lol at the guy in the checkered blue shirt
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

wtf cleveland

lol at the guy in the checkered blue shirt

Yeah, he looks equals parts afraid and mystified.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Well Cleveland...hope ya had fun.

LeBron must be loving this

Just cuz he beat their ass doesn't make him any less of a douche.
He s**tted on Cleveland ...... Twice this year
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Arminini:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Is Lebron trying to be a D-bag???

Its shocking seeing him jump off the bench celebrating a 2nd quarter 3 pointer like its a big deal.

just shows how competitive he is/nothing can phase him.

Is it just me or do the fans sound like they are getting physically tired from booing.

I dont see over-celebrating 3s in the second quarter as a sign of competitiveness.

There isn't much of a precedent for this situation in the NBA, but there have been plenty of cases where star soccer players have played against former teams or their own national team in exhibition games. The player never celebrates or shows up the fans. I'm all for him trying to score every time down, but there is no need to draw extra attention to yourself in this situation with throwing chalk up in the air and jumping off the bench to celebrate.

He acted like a douche in the summer and now he's just proving everyone in Cleveland right for hating him.

lol he did plenty of that when he was in Cleveland.

He has to be himself. He shouldn't be any different just because Cleveland fans can't get over the fact that he left. I'm glad he did his chalk thing.

People are just criticizing Lebron for everything when other great players have done things which were very similar.

I guess you're right, he's just being himself. I dont have much respect for a guy like that.

My point is, he's missing another opportunity to improve the situation, rather he's chosen to adding to the animosity. I would have respected his alot more if he came out before the game and said I've had many good years here in Cleveland with these fans and this is my home and for that reason I'm just going to play ball today and not draw any more attention to myself. Instead, he's repeatedly avoided admitting mistakes and even worse takes the sense of entitlement to the limit by saying the fans should appreciate what he did for the fans the last 7 years.

What about what the fans did for him? They treated him like a god. In return, he left weeks into free agency not allowing them to sign anyone else and put on a show about "taking his talents to south beach." I guess he doesn't owe them anything. But I guess its unreasonable to expect him to show some respect not cuz he has to but cuz he wants to.

Yea, but it's been 4-5 months now, and they need to get over it. I don't have any problem with them booing him, I really don't. But, when he is getting criticized for laughing or celebrating a dunk or 3-pointer in the 2nd quarter - it's a little too much when that's what he has been doing since he has been in the league.

He does his charity work in Cleveland, he gave 5 million from the "decision" debacle to some charity...and I completely agree that he f**ked up big time for doing that show, the fact is - he was a free agent and he needs to do what is best for him. Just like the team needs to do what's best for them, and can trade or cut a player - a player has the right to do what's best for him and him (and his family) only when they are a FA.

What really amuses me is, when he left - the owner and the fans started talking about how he quit in the playoffs. Started to talk about his attitude and what not. Well, if he did quit on them - why be so upset that he left? Why even offer him 20million a year?

And, I don't buy this theory that because he waited so long - they couldn't do anything in the FA. None of the big stars wanted to play in Cleveland (especially if there was no Lebron) so it's not like they missed out of Boozer or Amare. A lot of players also waited for Lebron to make his decision, so Cleveland still could have done whatever they wanted. Cleveland owner and fans are upset because they knew that their only chance at a championship was with Lebron and he left. They are bitter about it.
Share 49ersWebzone