There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Lebron James Assassination Watch Thread (Cavs v. Heat)

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I agree. Though, I do think Heat is a wild-card because if they can figure it out by Feb. - they can be quite dangerous. It looks very unlikely right now that they can beat Boston or Lakers due to match-up problems on the inside, but I won't completely rule them out.

I thought about including the Heat, because that IS a ton of talent and if they can figure out how to play with each other they'll definitely be dangerous. But as you said, their problems inside make the Lakers a terrible matchup for them. I just can't fathom them being able to handle Bynum, Gasol, & Odom often enough to win a 7 game series...and that's not even accounting for Kobe.

By then Kobe will have an ingrown fingernail and a brusied rib and shoot 6-24 anyway.
Originally posted by dobo:
I agree. Though, I do think Heat is a wild-card because if they can figure it out by Feb. - they can be quite dangerous. It looks very unlikely right now that they can beat Boston or Lakers due to match-up problems on the inside, but I won't completely rule them out.

I thought about including the Heat, because that IS a ton of talent and if they can figure out how to play with each other they'll definitely be dangerous. But as you said, their problems inside make the Lakers a terrible matchup for them. I just can't fathom them being able to handle Bynum, Gasol, & Odom often enough to win a 7 game series...and that's not even accounting for Kobe.

By then Kobe will have an ingrown fingernail and a brusied rib and shoot 6-24 anyway.

You have an ingrown face!

At least I have a face!

At least I have a face!

What!

At least I have a face!

What!

This.