LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

Official Lebron James Assassination Watch Thread (Cavs v. Heat)

@ looks like you left your talents in Cleveland. That one was funny.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Nobody gave him the middle finger

wtf cleveland

Orange shirt is unamused.

lol at the guy in the checkered blue shirt

Yeah, he looks equals parts afraid and mystified.

the lady is the middle left is giving him the finger
^ if you are talking about the lady in the red with the f**ked up hair, I think she is pointing to someone (not middle finger)

Dany Heatley got booed worse yesterday

Hell, fans even started throwing his old jersey (those that werent burned) back on the ice.
Props to LeBron and Miami for a great game. I'm glad he stepped it up against them.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Joakim keeps it real lol
Originally posted by dobo:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Props to LeBron and Miami for a great game. I'm glad he stepped it up against them.

Well, he was taking mental notes.

oh s**t i'm scared that he took notes against the Lakers
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

You guys should worry about the Spurs first.

My list of concerns, in order...

#1 Injuries
#2 Boston

#3 San Antonio
#4 Everything and everyone else
Boston
LA
San Antonio

One of those teams will win the title this year

• 4ML
  • Veteran

My list of concerns, in order...

#1 Injuries
#2 Boston

#3 San Antonio
#4 Everything and everyone else

I agree. Though, I do think Heat is a wild-card because if they can figure it out by Feb. - they can be quite dangerous. It looks very unlikely right now that they can beat Boston or Lakers due to match-up problems on the inside, but I won't completely rule them out.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Boston
LA
San Antonio

One of those teams will win the title this year

Most likely...stranger things have happened. Magic is not a bad team if they can unload Vince Carter and add a real PF to compliment D12.
I agree. Though, I do think Heat is a wild-card because if they can figure it out by Feb. - they can be quite dangerous. It looks very unlikely right now that they can beat Boston or Lakers due to match-up problems on the inside, but I won't completely rule them out.

I thought about including the Heat, because that IS a ton of talent and if they can figure out how to play with each other they'll definitely be dangerous. But as you said, their problems inside make the Lakers a terrible matchup for them. I just can't fathom them being able to handle Bynum, Gasol, & Odom often enough to win a 7 game series...and that's not even accounting for Kobe.

I thought about including the Heat, because that IS a ton of talent and if they can figure out how to play with each other they'll definitely be dangerous. But as you said, their problems inside make the Lakers a terrible matchup for them. I just can't fathom them being able to handle Bynum, Gasol, & Odom often enough to win a 7 game series...and that's not even accounting for Kobe.

By then Kobe will have an ingrown fingernail and a brusied rib and shoot 6-24 anyway.

You have an ingrown face!

By then Kobe will have an ingrown fingernail and a brusied rib and shoot 6-24 anyway.

You have an ingrown face!

At least I have a face!

What!
Share 49ersWebzone