LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 363 users in the forums

anyone subscribe to ESPN The Mag?

I have been getting it for the last dew years and since the giants won the world series there hasn't been a mention of it! Did I miss it? Did maybe that issue get stolen from my mail? East coast bias at its finest?! Wtf?
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
I have been getting it for the last dew years and since the giants won the world series there hasn't been a mention of it! Did I miss it? Did maybe that issue get stolen from my mail? East coast bias at its finest?! Wtf?

I get it too. The mag is crap. Even more crap for no mention or commemoration of this year's WS champs.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

I have got it for years also. I like the mag better than SI. I switched from SI to ESPN years ago. They didnt put the Giants on it and it pisses me off. Every sports champion should be on the cover.
This so called magazine is pure garbage.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

A couple issues ago, they had a multiple page article on athletes that defecated on themselves during competitions, yet they can't write about who won the WS?
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

A couple issues ago, they had a multiple page article on athletes that defecated on themselves during competitions, yet they can't write about who won the WS?

interfered with the every other month body issue. That is getting annoying.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
got a few free mag subscriptions back a few years ago

SI
ESPN
Football digest

SI is SI little bit of everything and a decent read

ESPN is pure trash the first 20 pages are advertisements one article in the middle next 20 pages advertisements and a couple pages in the back for whatever sports are going on at that time usually just the news blurbs you see on espn's bottom line that were relevant last week

Football digest was great it was basically every local football teams news paper in a little readers digest style magazine tons of cool info too bad its no more
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

SI
ESPN
Football digest

ESPN is pure trash the first 20 pages are advertisements one article in the middle next 20 pages advertisements and a couple pages in the back for whatever sports are going on at that time usually just the news blurbs you see on espn's bottom line that were relevant last week

Football digest was great it was basically every local football teams news paper in a little readers digest style magazine tons of cool info too bad its no more

football digest is awesome. I always get it in the airports
i dont think ESPN has put the champs of any sport on the cover
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

SI
ESPN
Football digest

they still have it?

I thought they didn't publish it anymore

SI
ESPN
Football digest

they still have it?

no it stopped a few years ago, but it was awesome
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

SI
ESPN
Football digest

they still have it?

I prob have some still in the basement I saved a few they had a page with all the teams stadium addresses phone numbers and tix info

SI
ESPN
Football digest

they still have it?

I prob have some still in the basement I saved a few they had a page with all the teams stadium addresses phone numbers and tix info

I wonder if they run that website. I even tried to see if they do a different mag and couldn't find it. I travel often so I am always taking sports magazines. That was a traveling favorite. I switch between them all when I get a can't miss deal.
TSN FTW.
I bought a subscription a few years ago. The only good part about it was the free-INSIDER subscription that I had. But even that stuff is weak and mostly teaser information or "expert" speculation.
Share 49ersWebzone